Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello New Player Here

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isach

Hello New Player Here Empty
PostSubject: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 am

I bought the game off Steam how do i give my Vana'diel Buddy Pass to someone i cannot find where it is?

Im 100% new im gonna need lots of help my spelling and grammer sucks >_< i usally play healers in mmos i dont like DPS to much i need help with server im guessing LS is a guild? also i am planning on moving to FFXIV looking to join a family i saw you guys in mmorpg forum yellin at some guy i thought it was funny so here i am also im DLing right now i here theres some way to make the game look better? i need my reso at 1920x1080

thanks in advance!

Michael

Last edited by Mikeysan88 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:58 am

Hello, glad to have ya interested in us through a former member whining about getting kicked out...rofl As far as help, we sure can and love to but you also have to put forth the effort and show us that you can learn on your own too.

To start out, there are quite a few tutorials posted in our guide section that will show you how to setup the game and make it look better....so I'd suggest you start there. There is also a New Player Video Guide made by Square-Enix that will teach you the basics on how to play ~ its in our Links tab.

Next if you havn't already you need to read through our Visitor Instructions, and understand our Naming Policy, and at this time I can see you havn't considering the name you chose to sign up with which is unacceptable. You need to come up with a better "fantasy" name and then we'll see about granting you membership.

See you then!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 am

thanks for the update and ill look into the names! ive also found a bunch of guides and stuff for the gfxs see you in a bit and once ive found a name will you change it or do i have to re register?
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:17 am

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hello, glad to have ya interested in us through a former member whining about getting kicked out...rofl As far as help, we sure can and love to but you also have to put forth the effort and show us that you can learn on your own too.

To start out, there are quite a few tutorials posted in our guide section that will show you how to setup the game and make it look better....so I'd suggest you start there. There is also a New Player Video Guide made by Square-Enix that will teach you the basics on how to play ~ its in our Links tab.

Next if you havn't already you need to read through our Visitor Instructions, and understand our Naming Policy, and at this time I can see you havn't considering the name you chose to sign up with which is unacceptable. You need to come up with a better "fantasy" name and then we'll see about granting you membership.

See you then!

i made the toon isach so ill update tomo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 am

welcome to EE i will try and get you a pearl asap jst let me know ur char name and time ur on. im sure khal will approve if he doesnt then... :o hehe..dont worry we dont have a lever that drops you into a deep pit with hungry lions or anything like that!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
dont worry we dont have a lever that drops you into a deep pit with hungry lions or anything like that!

No but we do have a level that drops you into a pit full of cute fuzzy pink bunnies you can play with :D

Welcome to EE! I thought it was hilarious to see you joined because you thought the mmorpg.com posts were funny lol
I'll see you in-game once Ach stops posting 10 000 welcomes and goes to give you a pearl! Hello New Player Here 402589
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Isach is it then!? Alrighty shall change it for ya, and we'll get ya a pearl in-game shortly. Glad to have ya with us!

Membership granted!
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:08 pm

thanks guys ill try to sign in soon im still trying to figure out how to use Vana'diel Buddy Pass for my GF
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Isach is it then!? Alrighty shall change it for ya, and we'll get ya a pearl in-game shortly. Glad to have ya with us!

Membership granted!

yeah names Isach im actully signin in right now so ill be online still waiting for steam to tell me how to invite my gf for the 30 days
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Isach wrote:
thanks guys ill try to sign in soon im still trying to figure out how to use Vana'diel Buddy Pass for my GF

Just have her sign up and use the code you have. Then there is another code you can buy in-game that used to be the world invite code, is now useless, but still has the function of giving out gifts to two players that spend certain amounts of time together.
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Isach wrote:

Just have her sign up and use the code you have. Then there is another code you can buy in-game that used to be the world invite code, is now useless, but still has the function of giving out gifts to two players that spend certain amounts of time together.

So I have her sign up with my same CD key I used?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm

nope. u should have gotten buddy pass. im guessing khal went into auto response mode XD
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
nope. u should have gotten buddy pass. im guessing khal went into auto response mode XD

Where do I find that busy pass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm

if u ahve a box it comes on a piece of paper however u said steam so i dont know how to get a buddy pass from steam. so contacting them as u said u were doign seems like the msot logical thing to do XD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:39 pm

Should get one with every new box sale, but if you bought it digitally I don't think you get one!
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Should get one with every new box sale, but if you bought it digitally I don't think you get one!

It should every online site says it comes with one I'm online BTW
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:58 pm

I don't think Steam counts, it must come in the retail box. I got the Ultimate Collection on Steam too and I didn't get one, and I checked the one place where it would be and all I get is the regular CD Key.

I was going to suggest the free trial but I looked it up and that's closed now D: you could always have her play yours to see if she likes it before she gets her own copy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Welcome to EE!
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Brialyn Chroi wrote:
Welcome to EE!

thanks i wish i could figure this thing out
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Watch the New Player Video Tutorials...it covers everything you need to know!
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Watch the New Player Video Tutorials...it covers everything you need to know!

does anyone have a free trial or somthing?
Back to top Go down
Isach

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 pm

whats the vent server info?
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Isach wrote:
whats the vent server info?

Everything you need to know is on this web site.
My advice to you is get familiard with the site.
Take the time to read befor asking to many question.
After that, if theres still some things you want to know feel free to ask.

Hello New Player Here 207842

FFXI will take a few weeks for you to understand the basics. it has A Piss load of depth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

its in ffxi general discussion its a sticky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello New Player Here   Hello New Player Here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello New Player Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next