Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXI Helper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXI Helper Empty
PostSubject: FFXI Helper   FFXI Helper Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:45 am

Discovered this really nifty add-on for Firefox today. There is already a link here on our site to "FFXI Time Information" which is essentially the same thing, but with not as many timers being tracked; still not a bad site though. However, this is just really excellent to have as well for quick info while playing, and it covers every possible timer in the game, including allowing you to set alarms to warn you...snazzy stuff!

Quote :
FFXI Helper attempts to bring the best of all worlds to a single Firefox Extension, and incorporates Xenoveritas' Vana'diel Clock and Skillchain Calculator, as well as quick access to maps, a bestiary, crafting information, items, NPCs, recipes, and quests.

I really had no idea that such a thing even existed, and I'm liking it very much...so clicky here to grab it too and get it installed.

FFXI Helper FFXI-Helper

There is even a nifty Navigation Bar added as well, to several excellent websites and menus:
FFXI Helper FFXI-Helper-Nav-Bar

• Server Status ~ Links to PlayOnline Server Status page
  • Cartography ~ Maps for every zone, linked to FFXI Atlas
  • Bestiary ~ Look up every mob by their family, linked to FFXIclopedia
  • Crafting ~ Every craft by tier is covered, linked to FFXIclopedia
  • Skillchain Calculator ~ Figure out skillchains for your party very quickly
  • Vana'diel Clock ~ Opens the menu I posted above^
  • Search ~ For Items, Monsters, NPCs, Recipes, Maps, Quests & Auctions! Brings you directly to the page of your search on FFXIclopedia.

The Weapon Skillchain menu:
FFXI Helper Skillchains
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kothoses

FFXI Helper Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXI Helper   FFXI Helper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 am

That is niftyness, grabbed it my self and had a play around with it.

Its making me wish it was the weekend already!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXI Helper Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXI Helper   FFXI Helper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:19 am

It has been quite the help for me too, just type in search what you need and its found rather quickly. Saves a lot of time when you need info fast, like NM info when you come upon one, "can I beat it, or will I die." scenarios...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

FFXI Helper Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFXI Helper   FFXI Helper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXI Helper
Page 1 of 1