Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Durago

Durago

Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Empty
PostSubject: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Just spotted your LS thread on MMORPG.com. As I have no interest in any MMO out there atm, and it looks like you have some active members in FF11 got me to think about coming back to FF11 til FF14. FF11 was my first MMO had my self a nice Galka DRG/SAM, the only reason i did not come back sooner was the fact I could find no one to adventure/play with.I will be starting a new account as im pretty sure my old one is gone,since its been around 4years. well got to go fer now Work calls :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 pm

hihi Kailthan, and glad to have ya interested in us. As far as a few members in FFXI; we currently have like 21-23 active members playing, and we all try to do as much together as possible including nightly PT and duo sessions!

I'll get ya upgraded to a members shortly and be sure to read our LS sections and respond where necessary!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Durago

Durago

PostSubject: Re: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 am

Khalus wrote:
hihi Kailthan, and glad to have ya interested in us. As far as a few members in FFXI; we currently have like 21-23 active members playing, and we all try to do as much together as possible including nightly PT and duo sessions!

I'll get ya upgraded to a members shortly and be sure to read our LS sections and respond where necessary!

Will do, and thanks fer the warm welcome :). I'll be starting my new account on tuesday have to get some $$ {grins}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello and welcome! Hope to see you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Kajshda

PostSubject: Re: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm

hello there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14   Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just found you LS and Im intrested in coming back to FF11 til FF14
Page 1 of 1