Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

coming back

Go down 
+2
Khalus Akuhei
Hyorinmaru Touchi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

coming back Empty
PostSubject: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm

hey guys, just want to re introduce myself...
i was one of the last members of eldritch's ffxi ls... played for 2 mths then everyone left since the announcement of ffxiv launch date, but it was worth it, met lots of nice ppl, too bad some of them i never heard of anymore in ffxiv...

me personally i just got my Collectors Edition last saturday *arrghhh*
the game actually shipped to my friend's doorstep at 5pm pst on sep22 but had to wait for her to arrive in indonesia on oct1...

so here i am... finally...

about char name, i was thinking of using my old ffxi name (Touchi) as the surname and use a new first name (Hyorinmaru) if thats okay with khal...

let me know asap plz... already at p.lvl 7

oh i'm in limsa lominsa btw... khal, mind assigning me to a craft i should focus on?... i had no specific crafting preference atm...

hope to meet all of u in game soon...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 pm

hihi, welcome back. One of us will try and get ya invited in-game as soon as someone is in LL.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 pm

ah okay... been busy since monday... hope i can have time to play today...

i had the hardest time accustomizing to the new buy and sell system... i had to wade thru dozens of retainers in wards for hours and didn't find what i was looking for... well to be fair i wasn't trying to buy anything particular but its just hard to find say armor or weapons or crafting tools and materials...

i do hope i missed something here... something that actually there to ease the browsing process
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:26 am

welcome back touchi ^_^
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 am

Welcome!

Most of the officers are on at varying times at all hours of the day/night... so chances are at least one of us will be online when you are. Join us in vent and let us know where you are and we'll toss you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 am

Welcome back ^^
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:36 am

Welcome and see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming back   coming back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coming back
Page 1 of 1