Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens   Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 am

Not sure who all are Harry Potter fans but I sure am. I just discovered this morning that there is a documentary on J. K. Rowling's life; airing tonight on ABC at 8pm. I love to watch these things about ones life or how things come into being and are created, etc.

TV Link

More than likely I'll end up just DLing it and watching it later as I do with all my shows but thought I'd let others know about this. Also last week there was a behind the scenes making of Half-Blood Prince that also aired...you can get it via a torrent!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens   Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Going to see Harry Potter tomorrow with the hubby most likely! I'm excited!
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter: Where the Magic Happens
Page 1 of 1