Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Heroes of Might and Magic Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heroes of Might and Magic Online Empty
PostSubject: Heroes of Might and Magic Online   Heroes of Might and Magic Online Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:13 am

http://homm.91.com/index/

I really enjoyed the series, in fact Heroes of Might and Magic 2 is what turned me into a gamer. I had never played a game before that and my uncle gave it to me for a birthday present. This could be really interesting!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Might and Magic Online   Heroes of Might and Magic Online Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeh, I had the chance at joining the closed beta but opted out. I loved the original I and II, but later versions just didn't seem to have the same draw anymore.

Also I just don't think turn-based is of much interest to me anymore after playing MMOs for these past 13 years.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Might and Magic Online   Heroes of Might and Magic Online Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:36 pm

I still like turned base for Strategy Games.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Might and Magic Online   Heroes of Might and Magic Online Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Well I guess it really depends on the type, and style...cause I do still enjoy Civilization from time to time.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Might and Magic Online   Heroes of Might and Magic Online Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:01 pm

The only Heroes of Might and Magic game I've played is the fifth one, which I had fun with... this one looks a little less graphically pleasing than HM&M V, but... it might be fun. I'll keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes of Might and Magic Online   Heroes of Might and Magic Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes of Might and Magic Online
Page 1 of 1