Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...

Go down 
+2
Xalic Austrict
Khalus Akuhei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm

And I really don't want to spend very much either. I mainly want it for taking pics of my dogs and maybe some of the meals that I cook, and the occasional selling items on eBay or Craig's List. I normally use my mother's camera but she for some reason blew up at me today and said I could never use it again...dunno why...rofl

Anyway, I've been looking around a bit today and I found a few that seem ok for their $50-$60 price points, but none of those came with an SD card, which would cost me some $15 additional. I found this camera on eBay and read some reviews of it on other websites, but I'd like to know what you all think and if there are other options I don't know about for a better price and quality?

Kodak EasyShare C142 Digital Camera
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Xalic Austrict

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:34 pm

samsung flipshot ftw! Onigiri Happy Hands
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 am

no way it's canon all the way ^_^

about that Kodak camera for the price I guess it's alright?
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Got a Kodak myself; not the greatest image quality, but the price was decent for something that gets so little use.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Oki scratch this...appears my mother was in a bad mood...I've got her camera now, and she's thinking about buying a new one and letting me have this old one, which still works fine. It'll save me a bunch of money...yatta!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Oh man... don't get me started on family and bad moods. Onigiri Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm

I dont' remember what my brother uses but he has a real nice one.. if I remember I'll post it :)
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:17 am

I'm hooked on Canon cameras, even the small compact ones are good for taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...   Thinking about getting a Digital Camera... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about getting a Digital Camera...
Page 1 of 1