Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA

Go down 
+2
Khalus Akuhei
Scyona Vonsara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyona Vonsara

Scyona Vonsara

PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Empty
PostSubject: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:30 am

http://www.paxsite.com/paxprime/index.php

Anyone going ? I'll be there on Friday the 3rd and hoping there will be beta play available and possible some groveling for a beta key PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  906341
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

Would be nice, but no game convention is ever within affordable distance to me. Do have fun though...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 am

Isn't that the truth? I wish they would rotate locations for each of these major game conventions. Just once I would like to see one come down into the Philadelphia/Washington D.C. area of the country.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm

Good luck scoring a Beta key. Always wanted to go to one of those but never had the resources.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Take pictures!

Really wish I could be there, but hitting the opposite coast isn't cheap.
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:35 pm

I will be there on Saturday. Forget about getting a beta key because Square Enix is never at PAX. I will be checking out Tera since Bluehole is based in Seattle they have to be there if they want any public hype.
Back to top Go down
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 pm

More interested in Rift and SWTOR than Tera, so check those out too if they are there.
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

SWTOR so far is not doing it for me. The last video I saw has a Sith Apprentice attacking and killing a Jedi Master. In my mind that should not happen so yeah that kinda ruins the game.

So far don't see anything unique about Rifts. Looks like just another point and click MMO.
Back to top Go down
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:29 am

What? Point and click? Not sure what that means.

Also, if you mean "non innovative", well, that's an argument I'm tired of hearing lately. There is only so much one can do in any given genre of video game. What I prefer is more of the same with a few different twists, better graphics and great stories. Hence my interest in STWOR and Rift. Even GW2 is slowly hopping onto my radar, although it will take a lot for that one to really blow me away, seeing as the first GW bored me.
Back to top Go down
Scyona Vonsara

Scyona Vonsara

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:32 am

Jhereg Taltos wrote:
I will be there on Saturday. Forget about getting a beta key because Square Enix is never at PAX. I will be checking out Tera since Bluehole is based in Seattle they have to be there if they want any public hype.

Ahh - I seen their name listed as one of the sponsers so I was hopeful. Saturday was already sold out by the time I got around to getting my badge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA    PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAX Gaming convention - Seattle WA
Page 1 of 1