Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

EVE buddy keys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwalen Masthead

EVE buddy keys Empty
PostSubject: EVE buddy keys   EVE buddy keys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 am

While waiting on FFXIV to come to us I will continue my journey in EVE. There are a couple of loose ends I want to tie up and one of the skills takes 45 days so about right. I have a couple of 21 day buddy keys left if any of you ever wanted to try but did not because of either the learning curve issue or the sometimes harshness of the community. Just need your email address. I can give some advice and a few million isk to get you started.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

EVE buddy keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE buddy keys   EVE buddy keys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Almost tempting, but nah! I've got so much going on here, plus I'm working through a few other 1P titles that for now or more than likely until the launch of XIV a break it well worth it. Specially considering how much time I'll end up sinking in the first month...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

EVE buddy keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE buddy keys   EVE buddy keys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

I played EVE once, I'll probably end up going back someday to see what's changed, although I'm not sure if I will before XIV... I'll let you know if I change my mind! :)
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Qwalen Masthead

EVE buddy keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE buddy keys   EVE buddy keys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

Lots has changed over the years. Since Dominion lag has been real bad in anything more than a skirmish. Did a something in nullsec the other night and there was 150 in the system and things were laggy. Right now I am just training up to ride around in a capital and getting rich playing the market. I would check it out later in the year when Incarna becomes reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVE buddy keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE buddy keys   EVE buddy keys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVE buddy keys
Page 1 of 1