Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Oh my, the selling of beta keys again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Oh my, the selling of beta keys again... Empty
PostSubject: Oh my, the selling of beta keys again...   Oh my, the selling of beta keys again... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:48 pm

If this is to be really believed, Zyuu at FFXIVCore is up to his old antics once again.

Linky @Blue Gartr

This is just insane, he got caught doing it once before, and got a slap on the wrist and the fucktarded Core Community forgave him for it. Now if this is really true he's at it again, but even if its not and they're just joking about it, thats really really sad indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, the selling of beta keys again...   Oh my, the selling of beta keys again... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
If this is to be really believed, Zyuu at FFXIVCore is up to his old antics once again.

Linky @Blue Gartr

This is just insane, he got caught doing it once before, and got a slap on the wrist and the fucktarded Core Community forgave him for it. Now if this is really true he's at it again, but even if its not and they're just joking about it, thats really really sad indeed!

You'd think that after the first fiasco, they'd avoid even alluding to selling beta keys. Looks like another twit caught with his pants down.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, the selling of beta keys again...   Oh my, the selling of beta keys again... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:30 am

I guess some ppl will do anything to play a game 6 weeks before it's released...

Then again... I did make a few "Deutcher" emails to sign up for those German key giveaways.... hey...I am a Swiss citizen... Switzerland's close enuf to Germany that I'm not "technically" violating the "spirit of the contest," right?

Oh my, the selling of beta keys again... 487704

In all seriousness I hope I get into phase 3. The wife's going to Vegas with her sisters on the 11th and I need SOMETHING to do to entertain myself once the kiddies go to sleep!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh my, the selling of beta keys again...   Oh my, the selling of beta keys again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh my, the selling of beta keys again...
Page 1 of 1