Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Earthrise Closed Beta Keys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Earthrise Closed Beta Keys Empty
PostSubject: Earthrise Closed Beta Keys   Earthrise Closed Beta Keys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Grab one now before its too late if you wanna try this. Visit MPOGD and follow the instructions, very simple. And you can get the client here.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: Earthrise Closed Beta Keys   Earthrise Closed Beta Keys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 pm

it is so fun!!!! HURT MAIM BURN!
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Earthrise Closed Beta Keys   Earthrise Closed Beta Keys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 am

they all gone... waaaah! Onigiri Crying
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Earthrise Closed Beta Keys   Earthrise Closed Beta Keys Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 am

Yeah they were gone really quick...maybe I'll share my access with ya, cause I can tell ya right now I won't play for but a few hrs at most, then never again. Not my type of MMO, but I'll try it at least.

DL the client if ya wanna try it. Also it doesn't start until next week, apparently these keys were released a week early and the server was shut down until then...heh
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthrise Closed Beta Keys   Earthrise Closed Beta Keys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthrise Closed Beta Keys
Page 1 of 1