Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

What are you watching/reading

Go down 
+21
Elocke Sern
Reirn Naitsu
Roan Varuna
Celas Seyrana
Raijin Tsuji
Foju Kaisiepo
Luxtra Vherr
Satha Kuuetsija
Xalic Austrict
Lathara
Vaulond
Fauste
Citrond
Florina
Ayaneko
Malik
Ianthe Reine
Aziel
Kith
Khalus Akuhei
Tareith
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tareith

What are you watching/reading Empty
PostSubject: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:16 am

Well, I know Khalus is an Otaku like me and figured there might be a few more out there (not to mention new recruits).

Currently -
Anime: Nyan Koi or Kampfer.
Manga: None

I normally only read manga while at work, anime is an ep or two a day unless I'm really into the series. Just completed both my manga and anime series I was working on, so it's time to start new ones.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 am

Well last I checked about a month ago, I was over 60-70 episodes behind on both Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach, both of which I started screaming and crying I didn't wanna and now I love em..rofl I really need to start watching them again and get caught up already.

Besides that I really havn't been paying too much attention to what the newest anime are for almost the past year; so I'm kinda in the dark as too what is out atm. Which I could find out fairly quickly, but don't wanna just yet...hehe Might find something jaw dropping I must watch, and forget about the 2 mentioned above again.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 am

Decided to fire up some Naruto and watched the Movie: Bonds.

The first ep that I returned too was basically right after what happened in the movie, so had to place that on hold and watch the movie too keep up with the story. It was very good! Now I'll start watching the eps again here soon...missed watching it!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 am

Reading Bleach and Naruto every Thursday at Naruto central. My PC blew up while I was watching episode 4 of scrapped princess so I am forced to watch the weekly dumps comcast offers on demand. Shuffle, Negi, Gundum seed destiny , Devil may cry, and any thing else they may offer.( really mad because I had the last part of the Hellsing ova in que at the time...grumble...and this pc I am on now is one my wife uses for work so I have to be good..grumble)
Funimation has full runs streamed for free of a number of titles. Before my pc blew up I had watched more then I maybe should have. I think Heroic age was one of the more memorable. I love the mecha types even if the characters in the story where a bit meh.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Scrapped princess was pretty decent. I loved the mage chick, far too fun of a character.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 pm

I still watch Bleach, though I'm a couple of eps behind.

I recently watched an anime called School Days - boy, was that one pretty effed up. I hated it so much yet couldn't stop watching it, hehe.

Manga-wise, I go through a lot especially when I read them at night through my iPhone.

Currently, to name a few from memory (manga):

Bakuman
Mahou Sensei Negima
Angel Heart
Alice Academy
Bleach
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh, I knew nothing about school days going in....then the ending just. wow. It's like, this is totally not what i signed up for.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Anime: Whatever happens to be on the Funimation Channel

Manga: 1/2 Prince
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Bleach
Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn
Bakumen
Negima
One Piece
D.Gray-Man
Hunter X Hunter
Ouran High School Host Club
Psyren
Blazer Drive
Freezing
Other things that I happen to come across at the local book store or onemanga.com
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 am

Ok, Nayn Koi is over, on to Ghost in the Shell SAC. Oddly enough, I never saw it when it came out. Figure now is as good as a time as any.

Nayn Koi was fun, nothing too serious and it did have some really funny scenes.

Last edited by Tareith on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Finished up both first and second gig of Ghost in the Shell. Decent writting and I enjoyed it. Halfway through Heroic Age now and enjoying it.

What's everyone else up to?
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:57 pm

I'll be rewatching all of robotech once I get new head phones. I have been in a mood for some old school anime.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm gonna start watching Gurren Lagann soon. I have all of the episodes but I haven't had the chance to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:58 am

reading-
bleach
naruto
one piece
lier game
lost+brain
psyren
beezlebub
xblade
soul eater

watching
code geass
gundam wing 00
chobits
excel saga
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 am

Wow, Chobits ^^
Old school win.
Back to top Go down
Ayaneko

Ayaneko

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

Chobits are fun indeed but I'd suggest to get a few tissues when you will be watching last episode of Code Geass. I actually cried in the end.
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 am

Seraphim wrote:
Chobits are fun indeed but I'd suggest to get a few tissues when you will be watching last episode of Code Geass. I actually cried in the end.
haha i did also i loved the story i like how they made it seem in the end that threw all he did threw all the seris was to get the out come
Back to top Go down
Florina

Florina

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:04 am

Malik when you say Gundam Wing 00 did you mean Gundam 00? or Gundam Wing?
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 am

was wondering the same myself
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 pm

It's been awhile since I watched much anime (and even longer since I read any manga), but last year sometime I did watch Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed, which were both pretty amazing, but that might just be because I like dogs so much xD Watched both series in their entirety from Youtube :p

I think my most recent manga was .Hack//Legend of the Twighlight (book 2), but that was at least 3 years ago, if not longer...
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:52 am

I have really gotten into fairy tail. I spent 2 days last week reading all the way up to the current issue. ( I have no life)
Back to top Go down
Ayaneko

Ayaneko

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Lonestar wrote:
I have really gotten into fairy tail. I spent 2 days last week reading all the way up to the current issue. ( I have no life)

not to worry. Fairy Tail is simply that good =)
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:03 pm

That it is..I told my son that I am going to change his name to Natsu :P I gave me an odd look lol
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Fairy Tail is pretty good. the current chaper is full of "lolwut?"
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Just finished Sasameki Koto (a very sweet romantic comedy yuri story) and now I've got the end of a great series blues. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Fauste

Fauste

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Tareith wrote:
Just finished Sasameki Koto (a very sweet romantic comedy yuri story) and now I've got the end of a great series blues. Sigh.

When I got the blues I listen to the blues. If you got series blues find a new series! Try out "Flight of the Concords".. funniest show ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching/reading
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next