Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

What are you watching/reading

Go down 
+21
Elocke Sern
Reirn Naitsu
Roan Varuna
Celas Seyrana
Raijin Tsuji
Foju Kaisiepo
Luxtra Vherr
Satha Kuuetsija
Xalic Austrict
Lathara
Vaulond
Fauste
Citrond
Florina
Ayaneko
Malik
Ianthe Reine
Aziel
Kith
Khalus Akuhei
Tareith
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:36 am

i finished watching code geass few weeks ago... and its kinda funny theres so much dispute wehter hes dead or alive. >.> the show was great yea. but the ending was a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
Vaulond

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:24 am

My wife and I just finished watching Death Note. Kinda anti-climatic ending, but overall a good series *shrug*

Now she's got me watching Fushigi Yugi...
Back to top Go down
Lathara

Lathara

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Watching the last half of 'Lucky Star' as I never did finish it What are you watching/reading - Page 2 41225
I just love Izumi Konata..

Next on my list of unfinished anime is 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Lathara wrote:

Next on my list of unfinished anime is 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'

I keep meaning to watch that, but with so many things on my plate already, doubt I'll ever find time for it!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 pm

I've read all of the light novels for Haruhi. It's a nice series.

Also, Summer Wars. Go watch it!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Watching gun sword, Mezzo, last exile ,and Angelic layer on the weekends right now. ( angelic layer is more for my daughter but we all watch anime together regardless of who it is for) I had a " let's watch girly mechime " the other day and watched all of shattered angles. It was, meh.
Back to top Go down
Xalic Austrict

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:20 pm

watching: Bleach, Naruto shippuuden, and FMA brotherhood.

reading: Bleach, Naruto, Wolf Guy-Wolfen Crest, Bakuman, Kimi no Iru Machi, Zetman, The Breaker, until Death do us part, area no kishi, kamen Teach, Good Ending.

I read a lot of manga lol
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 am

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and One Piece are the way to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 am

Watching: Whatever movies my housemates happen to have around.

Reading: I'm re-reading the Divine Comedy for the 5th time, as well as an asstonne of textbooks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:29 am

Shenhua wrote:

Reading: I'm re-reading the Divine Comedy for the 5th time, as well as an asstonne of textbooks.

I LOVE Divine Comedy!

I am currently following: Castle, Bones, and Dancing with the Stars. I'm waiting for the new season of Lie to Me.

I am currently reading: I just finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, it was pretty good, at least I will be able to recommend it to students who I think will be interested. I am about to re-read the Harry Potter series since the next movie is coming soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:10 pm

This is the anime section! There shall be no Divine Comedy here!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Satha wrote:
This is the anime section! There shall be no Divine Comedy here!

This is the decent human being section! There shall be no Satha here!

I don't watch or read any anime, I don't read anything anymore actually, but I am watching American Idol (some already know :p) Supernatural, Fringe, Cougar Town and Glee
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah I don't really watch or read anime...another good book I just recently finished was Good Omens by Terry Pratchet and Niel Gaiman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Shenhua wrote:
Yeah I don't really watch or read anime...another good book I just recently finished was Good Omens by Terry Pratchet and Niel Gaiman.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 am

I just watch the two. Can't really stand anything else. And I love good omens! I'd suggest American Gods and Anansi boys after, both by Neil Gaiman. He's one of my favorite authors Onigiri Dancing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:42 pm

I like Gaiman but I still say that Stardust was a far better movie than book.

I'm looking forward to reading the Graveyard Book. It won the newberry last year ^^
Back to top Go down
Foju Kaisiepo

Foju Kaisiepo

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:53 pm

ehmm Currently i have quite almost all of the ongoing Manga except for One Piece which i still find it fresh despite it;s never ending story

unlike Naruto, which i think the story have gotten out of hands, the story is super weird now, i dont even know what kind of Naruto is that anymore
Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 am

i watch anime whenever i have free time and read manga whenever i can afford to buy a new book rofl

anime- wise im watching about 3 series

project arms- its about students well teen agers who are born with arms which this organization is seeking if i say more i could ruin it.

fairy tale which is ongoing at the moment and its about a world full of mages well people with magical power and its based on the adventures of one guild in particular and its called fairy tale( a must see imo)

and just finished the new fist of the north star( well new to me

manga- the latest thing ive read is the vampire knight series which i find good but i found the story to be lacking something just couldnt put my finger on it but i couldnt stop reading them until i was done with the entire series,.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 am

mmmm right now im reading bleach, one piece fairy tail, medoka box,

im watching asobi in iku yo

highschool of the dead

legend of the legendary heros

nuraihyon no mago
Back to top Go down
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am

i cant seem to find legend of the legendary heros rofl,

cause i like to watch anime online from time to time but i prefer to buy it

cause for some reason when i hear the japanese voices and watch it with subtitles the american version ruins the series for me,

that happened with me with bleach for a very very very long time.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:44 am

Highschool of the Dead
One Piece
Legend of the Legendary Warriors
Cat Shit One
Queen's Blade
Fairy Tail
DragonBall Kai

That's my lineup at this point.
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:54 am

One of my favorites . yet old school was Fruits Basket both anime and Manga. It took me almost two years to convince my three brothers to watch it and they liked it ^_^. You might need some tissues for this one. Currently I'm just watching drama from mysoju.com ^_^ The Mysteries of Love <--speaks the same language I do so easy for me to listen and watch without all the subs hehe.
Back to top Go down
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 am

Let's see. My lineup

TV shows: Downloaded a bunch of scifi shows I never got to watch.

Full seasons of : Babylon 5, Farscape, Andromeda, Lost, and Home Improvement

Books: Reading Stormrage at the moment, I still have a pile of books, mostly Dean Koontz to read, last 2 books in the Song of Fire and Ice series by George R.R. Martin, couple of Forgotten Realms books I picked up(love these, most of them anyway). Waiting on the next book in the Wheel of Time series to release, I 'll drop EVERY book I'm reading at that point to read it. 2 more books to go and the series is done!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 am

Yeah thats right the next book for Wheel of Time ~ Towers of Midnight is Nov 2nd. I was collecting the series and making new book covers for mine, but it became too expensive to print them out and sold the series. I'll buy this new one used the day after release on eBay for 1/4 the price for those that read fast and sell it off...hehe Then resell it for more...rofl

Other books I have to read behind me are:

• The Law of Nines ~ Terry Goodkind
  • Elantris ~ Brandon Sanderson
  • Warbreaker ~ Brandon Sanderson
  • Mistborn Trilogy ~ Brandon Sanderson
  • Song of Ice and Fire {never started it yet, because he's prolly gonna die before he finishes the next book...argh ~ not again!} ~ George R. R. Martin
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora ~ Scott Lynch
  • Red Seas Under Red Skies ~ Scott Lynch

I'm also currently watching the entire Star Trek: The Next Generation series cause I knew I hadn't seen them all, and it turns out I really had seen very few, only like 5-6 episodes of each season so far I've recognized...1/2 way through S5 currently!

I also have been keeping up with many many TV shows, but I have dropped more than 40 in the last few months cause I just lost interest in them and I barely have enough time to keep up with them all after this LS has been picking up. Let alone after FFXIV launches....yeah right...what TV show again, nah I'll still watch some.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Elocke Sern

Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:46 am

Sweet. I've read all of those except the Scott Lynch ones. Love Brandon Sanderson's stuff. Terry Goodkind too, even though the final book of the Sword of Truth had a horrible ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching/reading   What are you watching/reading - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching/reading
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next