Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Empty
PostSubject: My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!   My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 pm

So I've been trying to convince my parents since I got Toshiko to get another dog so she has someone to not only play with and keep her busy, but to also help me wear her down everyday so I can get a little break here and there! Today I went to some chicken/farm thingie up in the country where some relatives live and someone was selling male Labrador Retriever puppies! 4.5months old...

After a few hours and input from all my relatives my mother caved in and let me get another...he cost me $100 this time, but he's also pure-breed and has similar colorization as Toshi. Dunno if you can see from the images, but his paws are huge...already larger than Toshiko and she is 1.6yrs old and fully grown.

Anywho, the catch was I have to finally get off my ass and get a part-time job {which I've been looking for anyway recently} to pay for the food and help more with the costs overall. I've been wanting to work again a little anyway cause it just sucks being broke all the time, but I didn't like leaving Toshiko alone for so long since she's been a second shadow to me since I got her and we havn't spent more than 1 hr apart besides her 24-hr stay at the vet for being spayed. So with a job which I'll be working on getting here soon after things get settled in and down and having 2 dogs to play with and take care of now, I just don't think I'll have time for MMOs again for awhile, and I'm enjoying the minimal time I put into the 360 currently!

It has been an exhausting day, and thus far Toshiko is confused and quite jealous atm of him being here, but I hope she comes around sooner than later and just accepts having a new brother/friend...etc now! I do need help deciding on a name now, so if anyone has some suggestions, that'd be great! Preferably 2 syllables {or 3 with a short ver. like Toshiko ~ Toshi share!}, and quite possibly Asian as well to match Toshiko being unique.

Well, here are some images after I had him home for several hours this evening:

My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2433
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2435
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2441
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2442
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2445
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2449
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2452

...and my current Dog Toshiko which wouldn't get up for a better image!

My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2450
My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! 100_2451
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Xao

Xao

PostSubject: Re: My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!   My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 am

Puppies! I would name him either Tobio, Ein, Hideki, Whitey, or Kaworu ((Astro Boys real name, the dog from Cowboy Bebop, Chi's owner from Chobits, Shins dog on Shin chan, and the Fifth Child in Neon Genesis Evangelion xD)). It's neat you're getting a job. I'm surprised you hadn't gone insane and got one sooner. I always dream about not having to work, but then when I get more than 3 days off, I go insane with boredom xD. I guess it gives me a reason to get out of the house xD.
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!   My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Cute puppy! I love how their coloring is the same. I can't really think of any names much but one comes to mind - Kāne (pronounced Kah-neh), which means Hawaiian for "male".

I would love to have another one since we couldn't find our Pomeranian that ran away, but with both kids already, I don't know if I could handle more responsibility. Maybe when my oldest daughter is a little older and she wants one and then I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!   My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Aziel wrote:
Cute puppy! I love how their coloring is the same. I can't really think of any names much but one comes to mind - Kāne (pronounced Kah-neh), which means Hawaiian for "male".

Yeah, thats some of why I picked him out...similar coloring and the white stripes down both shoulder blades like Toshi is neat....as well as the strip of brown down his back. He is funny, and already another shadow that follow my every move, and its gonna take much time but Toshi is starting to accept him being around and they both are playing with each other a lot. I can already tell that Toshi will greatly enjoy him even more once he's grown more and can play rough. Right now its the dominance game which he is walking all over Toshi with and she is yipping back and shoving herself in-between him when I pet him and many other things.

So far names I've been suggested that I like in order of most interest:

• Kuniko ~ female name but the meaning is great ~ "Child born in the country" of which he really was....rofl {can call him Kuni for short or the next one below...}
  • Kunae ~ one I just came up with that sounds neat!
  • Shuji ~ its interesting.

I like your suggestion too, but not sure yet...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!   My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 am

I've decided on Kunae {Kuu-nae...emphasis on the A} too anyone that cares...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!   My New Furry {additional} Responsibility! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Furry {additional} Responsibility!
Page 1 of 1