Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Ether Saga & PvP Rules... :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Ether Saga & PvP Rules...  :( Empty
PostSubject: Ether Saga & PvP Rules... :(   Ether Saga & PvP Rules...  :( Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 am

Well everyone it has been fun, and I really don't wanna quit cause I was having fun...that is until I did some research on the PvP that starts at lvl 45!

There is no way to turn it off, avoid it or not participate in it....once you turn 45 you're fair game for anyone 45 and above at all times. Only cities are safe zones and I don't wanna stay holed up in there all the time. You do drop items when you're killed in PvP as well as lose 5% of your XP!

That PvP-Protection I found out only protects you from attacking those types of players, like your Clan/Alliance members as well as white and orange/red players, but in no way does it protect you from being targeted and killed. You are always fair game at all times on every realm...No Thanks!!!

Been reading over the forums a lot, and its full of players that can't wait to run around and target all the lower-level players {well those new to lvl 45} and just PK them over and over cause they're much weaker than us and then we'll take all their stuff....mentality! The only way to avoid this is to purchase the ScapeMonkey item from the CS but that costs $.50 for 1-use....not gonna pay to avoid being ganked every chance they get.

Am looking but it doesn't appear that there will ever be a PvE only realm... :madboom:
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Zetira

Zetira

Ether Saga & PvP Rules...  :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ether Saga & PvP Rules... :(   Ether Saga & PvP Rules...  :( Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:49 pm

well if your gonna leave give me some loot and some items ? sorry to see ya go tho :scream:
Back to top Go down
http://wariscoming.smithdriven.com/default.html

Ether Saga & PvP Rules... :(
Page 1 of 1