Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

RoM Trailers & Features

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

RoM Trailers & Features Empty
PostSubject: RoM Trailers & Features   RoM Trailers & Features Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 pm

• First Trailer ~ I'd have to say it looks pretty good! Has that nice artsy style I've grown to enjoy!

The features are impressive for a F2P, I'm looking forward to it!

1. Free2play: no monthly fees, free download
    2. Regular updates with new content, e.g. classes, races, game modes and much more
    3. Extensive dual class system with six primary classes and a selectable secondary class.
    4. Versatile spell- and attack-combinations
    5. Over 600 quests and comprehensive quest series with continuous storyline
    6. Integrated into an enthralling background story
    7. Already over 600 quests and level comprehensive quest series on launch
    8. Freely accessible game world in atmospheric 3D
    9. Instanced and persistent dungeons
    10. Individually developed skills and spells
    11. Armor sets with special bonuses
    12. Dynamic item system: Upgrades with hundreds of runes
    13. Activatable PvP system (Player vs. Player duels) with arena battles and guild wars
    14. Server vs. server PvP
    15. Ranking system: ranking lists
    16. Mounts: various unique mounts
    17. Epic crafting system with the chance to improve existing items
    18. Housing from the beginning: personalization of houses through
    individual furnishing
    19. guild houses in special zones
    20. Reputation system
    21. Scalable user interface based on the users preference (development of own add-ons possible)
    22. In-game map and radar system to find dealers, resources and quests easily
    23. Auction house: auction off and purchase in-Game items
    24. Teleporting possibilities per runes
    25. Controlling with mouse (point & click) and/or keyboard (WASD or arrow keys) is possible

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: RoM Trailers & Features   RoM Trailers & Features Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:54 pm

New gameplay & details videos! I'm quite impressed, and wanna play this MMO too! Amazing options and abilities for a F2P!

Media Presentation, Part #1 ~ Highlighting key features including: crafting, runes, housing and more.
Media Presentation, Part #2 ~ Highlighting key features including: mounts, PvE, future updates and more.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: RoM Trailers & Features   RoM Trailers & Features Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:52 pm

Well, after playing those two vids. I can only say that Ill be playing that game too. hehe If they put in a Draenei-like race that would be epic-win. :)
Back to top Go down
Xao

Xao

PostSubject: Re: RoM Trailers & Features   RoM Trailers & Features Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 am

Ah, yeah. I remember you sending me a link to this game on the chat box when we were scouting games to play. It doesn't look to bad. But I have a feeling that the only other game I might play on the side is Aion. Other than that it's WAR WAR WAR!!! WAAAAAAAGH!
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com

PostSubject: Re: RoM Trailers & Features   RoM Trailers & Features Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:33 am

Aion... I wish that was finished already. Its p2p, but Ill still play it when its finally out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoM Trailers & Features   RoM Trailers & Features Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoM Trailers & Features
Page 1 of 1