Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Fable III {PC version finally dated}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Fable III {PC version finally dated} Empty
PostSubject: Fable III {PC version finally dated}   Fable III {PC version finally dated} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 pm

And here just yesterday I wrote, "and who knows when Fable III will ever get released for PC' in my games list I want to play this year.

Anyway, the official launch date for Fable III on PC is May 17th, plus we get an exclusive hardcore mode! Sounds good to me because from all the reviews I've read and others gamers that have commented, Fable III on consoles was ridiculously easy, even on the hardest setting it had. I suppose it just may have been well worth the wait then...

Quote :

The released date for the PC version of RPG Fable 3 has been announced. Break out your wizard robe and mark your scroll of date-keeping for May 17.

According to Microsoft, the Windows version of the game will allow players to "take advantage of the same great action found on the console game as well as a full 3-D functionality made possible by NVIDIA technology and a PC-exclusive hardcore mode which offers a higher level of difficulty."
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Fable III {PC version finally dated}
Page 1 of 1