Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

WoW Guild & Character Info

Go down 
+3
Shirigu Bateau
Ianthe Reine
Khalus Akuhei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

WoW Guild & Character Info Empty
PostSubject: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

Just a bit of info on our guild should anyone wish to join us:

• Oceanic PvE Server: Khaz'goroth
  • Faction: Horde {for now, but we may check out the Cataclysm changes on Alliance someday too}
  • Guild: Eldritch Eponym, of course

Characters:

Khalus:
Blood Elf Mage ~ Akuhei
Goblin Shaman ~ Khalus
Goblin ??? ~ Kunae

Zondrea:
Troll Shaman ~ Venitia
Orc Death Knight ~ Galebourne

Celas:
Blood Elf Priest ~ Seyrana

Ianthe:
Tauren Druid ~ Noela

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 am

Protip: Currently only taurens can be druids.
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Yeah, hence the reason why I really never played one. I could never get past the whole Heffer thing.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:42 am

Just re-subbed... made me a troll shammy who goes by the name Serenla. Nerd points for whoever tells me what it means (it's an easy one so no cheating).

Gotta say... whoever hacked my wow account this summer was awful nice. None of my toons were deleted, all their gear was un-touched, and my lock had 2.5k gold on her (I swear I had like 500 when I unsubbed). Also... whoever it was used one of my refer-a-friends... so I had a free month of gametime waiting for me, and the rocket mount! Onigiri XD

BUT... whoever it was deleted my 450 mining skill... at least they replaced it with 450 skinning. The least they coulda done was get my last 10 tailoring points! grrr...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 am

Well, all good then...maybe ya should buy an authenticator, just in case it could happen again and they not be so nice again...hehe

Lemme know sometime when you'll be on so we can get ya in the guild. I've only been playing in the evenings though, after 7pm CST and plan to take a full day off from playing on occasion, as to not burn myself out like I've done so many times prior.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:10 am

made myself an orc warrior (name: Touchi) say hi to me =)
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 am

Yup... gonna get an authenticator... I also made my PW much more complex. I read on several forums that a TON of accounts were compromised at the same time mine was. At least blizzard was real easy to work with to get my password reset... honestly I don't know why ppl think blizz is so evil.

My only gripe with WoW has always been the community. I like that this is a new server... means most folks playing on it are playing new toons. Makes for a slightly less annoying community.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 am

what do you mean by "annoying"... now you scared me as a newb...
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:11 am

Hyorinmaru Touchi wrote:

Just stick with these guys that you know Touchi - and you'll be fine. Or make good use of the ignore list.
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Hyorinmaru Touchi wrote:

Dun worry... as Kirita says... the ignore feature is your friend! I personally make my chat window small, and when I'm in cities I /leave the trade channel... I rarely notice the chuck norris comments anymore.

Though I will say this server so far ain't so bad... though I'm still only in Durotar... haven't crossed the river into the Barrens yet. Onigiri Crazy Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Barrens is actually pretty...barren. Only once I had seen the "typical" barrens chat and it wasn't even that bad.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Yup, its been dead in the barrens for years, but don't worry cause come Cataclysm it'll be hopping mad again. Especially since I watched a preview video of the Barrens, in the Southern part there is a huge world PvP battleground, with a Horde and Alliance command center on opposite sides.

So along with that and the fact that Barrens is no longer Horde controlled, and more contested with Alliance taking it over, its gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Scyona Vonsara

Scyona Vonsara

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Very tempted to the point I'm looking for my discs and account info.
So far I've found Burning Crusades.
So I'll have to buy Lich King and Catayaslm ?

I'll probaly make a gnome shadow priest. Always thought that combo would be fun.
Now to think of a name :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 am

Yeah, you'd need those two expansions which would cost ya $80. Though do know we're mostly playing Horde for now, so if ya wanted to play with us the majority will be there. Course a few are expressing their undying love for Alliance and won't play Horde though.

There was a guild I was in long ago that I could've sworn had a private chat channel so that both horde and alliance members could speak to each other while playing. Wonder if its still possible to do or how they did that...hrm
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 am

I know that if you type /join channelname you will enter a private chat channel. If it's not created on the server, it'll be created and be private. The only other people who can join it hafta know the channel name (or guess luckily). My buds and I had one we used relentlessly to vent about guildmates... though i don't know if both H and A can use at same time.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:44 pm

you guys still playing this game???
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:23 am

Yuppers, been waiting on Cataclysm, before playing too much, which is in less than 24 hrs...hehe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW Guild & Character Info   WoW Guild & Character Info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW Guild & Character Info
Page 1 of 1