Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Instead of Open Beta tonight I...

Go down 
+5
Khyr Isseos
Roan Varuna
Khalus Akuhei
Liari Genki
Scyona Vonsara
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scyona Vonsara

Scyona Vonsara

Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Empty
PostSubject: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:06 am

Since Open beta was supposed to start tonight many of us ( guessing ) had to come up with other
plans.

So starting a thread of what we did, instead of playing Open Beta

I'll start -

After browsing the internet and this forum then some mind numbing TV, I looked around for something to watch on Netflix and came across a rather odd but couldnt turn it off film called:
Little Otik. ( its on watch instantly for those who have this service)

Its a Czech republic film by Jan Svankmjer. And oddly enough it was on my list between Dracula and Sleepless in Seattle - hehe dont judge me Onigiri XD And I found it so refreshing and entertaining that I had share.

Disclaimer: Note that the player named Scyona also finsihed a bottle of wine Onigiri Beaten

So what did you do tonight ?
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:46 am

I visited a friend, we watched the 365. repetition of a CSI Miami episode and talked.

No wine no beer, no other drugs.
Well except "laughing" which is a highly addictive drug, very dangerous indeed, as the addiction may spread like a flu.
Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:00 am

Worked... >.>
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:03 am

Working on forums...there is still a ton to do!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:12 am

Typical Tuesday night... browsing the net and checking out the newest computer hardware and scoping out some future releases. Yep... Tuesdays are a little dull.
Back to top Go down
Khyr Isseos

Khyr Isseos

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 am

worked...... wait working still Onigiri Big Eyes

im planning on taking my vacation on sept 22 thought xDDD
Back to top Go down
Siaan Maune

Siaan Maune

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 am

I played a bit of sc 2 then had to get up really early to take the car into the dealership to get it's scheduled service. Now I am browsing the forums on my iPhone while I wait for a ride. Exciting day the Internet gets setup at my winter home and I'll get to order the new comp. can't wait for open beta to begin either.
Back to top Go down
Vjad Shadoweye

Vjad Shadoweye

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 am

i got off work at 11 EST then zoned out for 2 hours listening to music then i went to bed. beta tonight though woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Besides lurking on a few web forums, last night I got caught up on this season's True Blood episodes (gotta love Tivo!). Then I saw Down Periscope was on Starz... haven't watched that one in a while so I decided to enjoy some cheesy 90s comedy.

I also downloaded two other games that have closed beta phases starting tonight, figuring FF14 was still on hold... guess I downloaded them for nothin! :-)
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I worked that day, and it was truly very busy as my company just switched to a different email system so it was chaos all around.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instead of Open Beta tonight I...   Instead of Open Beta tonight I... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instead of Open Beta tonight I...
Page 1 of 1