Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

FFXI Nuances "video"

Go down 
+3
Dachartach Arnductas
Elocke Sern
Khalus Akuhei
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

FFXI Nuances "video" Empty
PostSubject: FFXI Nuances "video"   FFXI Nuances "video" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:35 am

Quite an amazing video and must have taken an extremely long time to make, many of these I saw during my time playing, but there were still quite a few I never noticed or progressed too. The attention to detail that brought Vana'diel to life is incredible and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing this essence of a living, breathing world return in FFXIV.

As many on the beta forums have said about this video where I found it, its quite the lovely farewell to FFXI, a perfect choice of scores and really makes me tear up that we're leaving Vana'diel already, even after 8 years I feel as though I barely knew her... FFXI Nuances "video" 194531