Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Naruto Manga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xalic Austrict

Naruto Manga Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:03 pm

anyone else reading naruto manga? My stomach cramped up from laughter when Yamato flipped out cus he cant understand killerbee.
Back to top Go down
Khyr Isseos

Khyr Isseos

Naruto Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:00 am

hi xalic,

i follow the manga , and also other mangas as well , like bleach , claymore, lost canvas, etc

naruto the yellow lightning of konoha baby datebayo! jajajaja.
Back to top Go down
Xalic Austrict

Naruto Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 pm

nice, i just read this week's bleach and OH MY GOD is it freaking awesome. Onigiri Big Eyes
Next Wednesday is gonna be ridiculous, got the continuation(end?) of aizen vs. ichigo and got ffxiv CE releasing.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

Celas Seyrana

Naruto Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:46 am

im getting tired of the bleach manga, i know akira is titos inspiration but you don't have to make your manga like his, every battle its been haha you beat me but i was only holding back to haha i was holding back even more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Manga   Naruto Manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Manga
Page 1 of 1