Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Roan's Anime Otaku Thread

Go down 
+11
Raijin Tsuji
Monk Deode
Celas Seyrana
Vexia Ravenlocke
Aziel
Nimarhie Stardancer
Xzen Corvus
Dachartach Arnductas
Xalic Austrict
Khalus Akuhei
Roan Varuna
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Keep going, it gets even more deranged as the show progresses. Hitoha is my favourite of the three sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Xzen Corvus

Xzen Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Nimarhie Stardancer wrote:
Keep going, it gets even more deranged as the show progresses. Hitoha is my favourite of the three sisters.

I like the gloomy one. whats her name?
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Hitoha.
Futaba is the muscle-head thats always smashing things and has the boobies fixation.
Mitsuba is the sociopath-in-training. lol
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 pm

lol... Will do.

I also got hooked on Full Metal Panic!. Will probably end up finishing the series by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:32 pm

If you like parodies, watch Full Metal Panic Ffumuffu. Its the same characters and all, but they are in a school setting this time. Its really funny.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Roan's Anime Otaku Thread   Roan's Anime  Otaku Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Finished off Full Metal Panic! Tried my luck with a sports based anime, and I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

Hungry Heart - Wild Striker