Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Nintendo scared me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nintendo scared me... Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo scared me...   Nintendo scared me... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:47 am

so i check my email and the latest thing i get is a message from nintendo followed by the subject "Achasia Prepare to be punished" im sitting here going "WTF did i do...ok so i was thinking about getting some back up games but how do u know O.o" turns out its jsut an email about sin and punishment game <.< and here i thought nintendo became psychic and hacked my electronics and were slapping me on the wrist! just goes to show...peeps who pirate get paranoid Nintendo scared me... 541493
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo scared me...   Nintendo scared me... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 am

Nintendo scared me... 402589 Nintendo scared me... 402589 Nintendo scared me... 402589

How come they have your Email in the first place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo scared me...   Nintendo scared me... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:22 am

i registered me Wii way back so i could get the 4 free wiimote plastic covers...
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo scared me...   Nintendo scared me... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 am

Achasia Koromis wrote:
i registered me Wii way back so i could get the 4 free wiimote plastic covers...

Dang. Iv been missing out Nintendo scared me... 382145
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo scared me...   Nintendo scared me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo scared me...
Page 1 of 1