Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

One hell of a wake up call!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

One hell of a wake up call! Empty
PostSubject: One hell of a wake up call!   One hell of a wake up call! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:08 pm

And here nothing has ever woken me from the deep slumber I endure every night. About 6:40am though a tree just outside my basement door, which is where my room is split in two, and came crashing down against our house. Several branches also slid into the sliding doors I had open last night cause I was enjoying the cool air and sounds of the rain before and while I slept.

Anyway, images galore:

Right outside my door in the basement, I had already moved and broken off many of the branches blocking access. Notice the brand new fence that the tree is eerily close too that I put up not 1.5 yrs ago which I'm hoping whomever is on the way to cut the remainder unstable portion down won't damage...more on this below!
One hell of a wake up call! 100_3533

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3534

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3535

Up on our deck where the tree reached, with Khalus & Kunae checking it out...hehe
One hell of a wake up call! 100_3532

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3531

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3529

Various images from outside
One hell of a wake up call! 100_3536

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3537

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3538

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3539

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3541

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3542

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3544

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3545

From above, and now this is on the other side of our home, and one of my step-brothers happened by today having not known about the tree and decided he wanted a better look from ground level. Instead of going through the basement door; now clear, which of course he didn't ask about or tell me he was about to do this, he opted instead to travel around to the other side of the yard and attempt to hop the fence.

Note the gate right fucking there and I was just talking to the douche that we didn't want the fence damaged by the tree, and his excuse...it was locked! I was right there on the deck above with the key but my back was turned when he decided on this course. And yeah no sorry or I'll pay for it....my mother being dumb as usual; its only a pole, no its not...look at the fence, its wrinkled and thats such a bitch to straighten out if I at all can!

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3546

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3547

One hell of a wake up call! 100_3548

I guess one funny part was right under where he landed is one of Kunae's shit zones, and he landed and rolled through it and tons of mud...rofl
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a wake up call!   One hell of a wake up call! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:19 pm

That was a really nice healthy looking tree on your property.
Must have been some really strong winds passing bye. Thankfully
it did not do more damage then that. Got to hate it when they fall
over on your car.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a wake up call!   One hell of a wake up call! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Good thing no damage was sustained to the house.

I have a friend who cut down a tree and it went through the roof of his cottage. Best part was I got paid to fix it all up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a wake up call!   One hell of a wake up call! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hell of a wake up call!
Page 1 of 1