Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

They call me Sasquatch 0o

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kith

Kith

They call me Sasquatch 0o Empty
PostSubject: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Never got around to posting an application for the LS so here we go.

I have been playing some form of social game since roughly 1980 when another kid brought a copy of the first dungeons and dragons pamphlet edition to school. We went on to the " boxed sets" a few years later then on to advanced and AD&D 2ed. During my table top years I also played Heroes Unlimited, Rift,TMNT, Twilight 2000,Gamma World and a host of other games odds are no one has heard of.
During the early ages of "on line play" more or less closed lan I played a lot of rts like Colonies. ( Mail order monsters nearly crashed my amber screen ibm ). Nintendo held a lot of interest for me and I wish my copy of Tiger Heli had meet with a better fate then being hucked from a second story window from utter frustration.
It was not until I meet my wife ( at a Monday AD&D 2ed game no less) that I began playing MMO's. At the time I hate to say I thought Runescape was cutting edge. Then I got into some of the Korean and Euro MMO's ( 90% of those where flash based) . It was shortly before the US launch that my Wife and I installed a hard drive into our PS2. Having played every Final Fantasy game ( that at the time you could get in the US ) she thought it would shut me up. Years passed and along the way I have had a number of beta opportunities in both the US and Asian markets.
Then came WoW..I was blessed in the beginning to be a part of one of the most respected horde guilds on my server. The Guild died shortly after because of real world obligations of the leader. My son soon after deleted my end leveled druid ( end level for that time, pre-bc) ,Rather then restart horde I gave alliance a shot and after some guild bouncing I ended up in the fifth armored corp. During my time there I went through the ranks to become one of the assistant guild leaders. My duties revolved around rules and regulations for a guild of between 160 and 400 members. ( more or less they made me the hall monitor / 2 day a week raid runner) Since the departure of our guild leader we are down to maybe 10 active members and my job has become one of leveling alts for when my son takes the account over.
I have also run end game in a number of other games ( FFXI sky.dyna,Garrison..no sea or anything from treasures on ) as well as acted as a Dungeon /game master in a table top setting.
Personality wise well, I'm a 1/2 smart arse 1/2 grumpy middle aged man. ( I'm either coffee happy or lacking coffee..no in between)

Hobbies: I like Anime, Japaneses Culture ( more feudal then modern), futurism,telling my children long winded stories that never go any where, or end. :P
To finish..They call me Sasquatch because my son is a punk who likes to prank me and he calls these pranks " Messing with Sasquatch" :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Lonestar wrote:
Never got around to posting an application for the LS so here we go.

Hobbies: I like Anime, Japaneses Culture ( more feudal then modern)

To finish..They call me Sasquatch because my son is a punk who likes to prank me and he calls these pranks " Messing with Sasquatch" :P

Is ok, I waited semi-patiently for months...but in the end I knew you'd join us eventually...rofl

Woohoo Feudal Japanese Culture...my favorite with Samurai and code of Honor.

Nice nickname...thats awesome actually! I may have to give you that title on the forums just cause its really kewl!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Brat antiqued me Saturday. There I was in my room watching The Hangover , he comes in acting like he wants to give me a hug..next thing I know I have a face full of powdered sugar. He was just paying me back for when I did it to him, but still..no respect . :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 pm

haha, so you really did get to be an Umaro at least once...rofl!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Ok there we go, gave you the Sasquatch title, just cause as I said above...hehe
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm

You made his day, much thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

No no, Khalus is supposed to scare the children, not make them happy.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Doh!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am

He's 11..only thing he's afraid of is house work : /
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 am

Lonestar wrote:
He's 11..only thing he's afraid of is house work : /

I remember raiding the fridg like a pirate at that age!
Must of cost my old man a fortune, in food.
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Yup and he throws a fit when we run out of "his" food. He knows we are going to try and start up a t shirt company this year and he expects a free ride if it takes off. Kid is in for a shock when I drop him off at the air force recruiter the day after he gets out of school. :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 pm

hahah...but he should like it at least! It'll be good for him and the military will give him a free ride too if he sticks with it.
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Hehe I still remember when my mother kicked me out.
Said, was the hardess thing she ever did as a parent.

It was for the best though.
I dint think so for a long time but...

In the end.
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:02 am

I may have been wrong. When we got home from scouts last night he got on the lap top and found me a really cheap blank T distributor and found a really good DYI dark room how to. I did not even ask him to. I think after he read how much some of the bigger shirt companies pull in every year the $$ signs popped up in his eyes. Still, I'll expect him to work twice as hard as any one else if he wants to take it over some day. I have a 20 year plan in place so he can either work for me or the Air Force until then. :P
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 am

Dang!

I hope that pans out for you and your famally.

What kind of style T-shirts. Do you have a main theme you
will be working with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They call me Sasquatch 0o   They call me Sasquatch 0o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They call me Sasquatch 0o
Page 1 of 1