Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

might not be on for a few days

Go down 
AuthorMessage

might not be on for a few days Empty
PostSubject: might not be on for a few days   might not be on for a few days Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:01 pm

next couple days im going to be visiting some old friends to see if i can move in with them temporarily seeing as how we are now back to the same point we were in 4 months ago! My dad being a pain in the @$$ as usual... hope to talk to u guys soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: might not be on for a few days   might not be on for a few days Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:08 pm

might not be on for a few days 194531 we will miss ya! I hope everything works out! might not be on for a few days 36850
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: might not be on for a few days   might not be on for a few days Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:55 pm

*A wild Spliffy appears*

What's this? Spliffy lurking the forums?

Hurry back Ach, and I hope all works out well for you. Parents can be tough at times, personally, my relationship with my Dad was similar to yours, until I moved out and we have grown a pretty strong bond. Not saying that is how it will work out with you but maybe it will.

Anyway, keep us posted, I'll miss ya buddy and feel free to give me a call or txt if you need some advice or someone to vent to.

P.S. Bri, I have a new found love for DNCs.
Back to top Go down
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: Re: might not be on for a few days   might not be on for a few days Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:21 pm

I do believe I should prescribe you Crowbarz. It's the best god damn thing for dealing with annoying, retarded parents. Common side effects include blood, concussions, gashes, smashed skulls, murder, and genocide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: might not be on for a few days   might not be on for a few days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

might not be on for a few days
Page 1 of 1