Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Back Again... {and leaving!}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Back Again... {and leaving!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again... {and leaving!}   Back Again... {and leaving!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Tareith wrote:
It's WoW, what do you expect? One of the only MMOs I know of where people actively look for reasons to NOT group. I fail to see the point.

Very very true...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Back Again... {and leaving!}   Back Again... {and leaving!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:05 pm

So for the last few days I've been trying to get help unlocking the Red Proto-Drake by getting all the Heroic Dungeon Achievements...I have 18/38 of them by just running instances with the DF the first week that went live.

So far only got into one dungeon and the players were so bad the healer wasn't healing anyone and was dying cause they were always standing in the wrong spot, and having to heal their-self more than others...rofl I just dropped out, and so far seems nobody cares.

If I could find something to entertain me I'd of quit already, but so far no luck. Really the only thing that keeps crossing my mind is FFXI, but I still just dunno! Been checking out a few F2P but nothing is catching my attention yet.

I may jump into Cloud Nine in a few and try that again, I hadn't yet since I mentioned it a few days ago...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Back Again... {and leaving!}   Back Again... {and leaving!} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Screw WoW...horrible community...wait it doesn't exist! Worthless gameplay, and I'm so tired of this retarded gear score lockout BS, that everyone flaunts in your face, but then you do get into a group with high GS on everyone, and several players have no Fuck'n clue what they're doing and die!

The Dungeon Finder is taking in upwards of an hr to queue up and most times it goes through 3-5 kick-backs cause of AFK players. Plus I already have some of the best gear one can get outside of doing 10-man content. I just don't care so, running dungeons is pointless cause all the gear from Triumph badges isn't worth it anymore, only Frost, but that'd take forever since I don't do 10-man...well the players won't let me even though my GS is almost 5k...ah well!

Suck it WoW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again... {and leaving!}   Back Again... {and leaving!} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Again... {and leaving!}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3