Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22 Empty
PostSubject: Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22   Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 am

Syfy announced that its highly anticipated prequel series Caprica will kick off with a two-hour premiere on Jan. 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT and will air Fridays at 10 p.m.

The show follows two rival families and their patriarchs—Daniel Graystone (Eric Stoltz) and Joseph Adama (Esai Morales)—as they compete and thrive in the vibrant realm of the 12 Colonies, a society recognizably close to our own.

Caprica also stars Paula Malcomson (Amanda Graystone), Polly Walker (Sister Clarice Willow), Magda Apanowicz (Lacy) and Alessandra Torresani (Zoe Graystone). The series is from Universal Cable Productions and is executive-produced by Ronald D. Moore, David Eick and Jane Espenson. Jeffrey Reiner (Friday Night Lights) directed the pilot.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22   Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm

I think I may skip this one. I was such a huge bsg fan I just don't think this show looks like it will hold a candle to it.
Back to top Go down

Syfy sets Caprica debut date: Jan. 22
Page 1 of 1