Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Caprica & Battlestar Galactica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lathara

Lathara

Caprica & Battlestar Galactica Empty
PostSubject: Caprica & Battlestar Galactica   Caprica & Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 pm

So whos watching Caprica?

I am quite enjoying it to be honest..

Mayble if only because I "fraking" loved BSG

I even have Grace Park's autograph and prop dogtags :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Caprica & Battlestar Galactica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caprica & Battlestar Galactica   Caprica & Battlestar Galactica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Aww you suck...me loves Grace Park!

And yeah I loved BSG all the up until the ending with that retard god-complex ending...like seriously. It should have ended with the survivors being an highly advanced form of cylon that had evolved from cylon-cylon mating which was a huge part of pieces of the story and main focus of their continued survival.

As far as Caprica goes, I watched the pilot some months ago when it aired, and have all the current episodes, but have yet to start watching them. I prefer to collect quite a few episodes of TV shows I enjoy and then watch them back-to-back in long sessions. Plus I'm forever backed up by over 200+ episodes of other shows, movies & anime I like. Been playing too much FFXI and other MMOs to keep up...rofl
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Caprica & Battlestar Galactica
Page 1 of 1