Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Just the facts, no pity party please :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just the facts, no pity party please :P Empty
PostSubject: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:25 am

I was going to keep this fairly hush and only inform a few people but I won't be able to start War until next year. My wife just had to take a 10% pay cut so we are cutting out all the extras to reduce our cost until things pick up.
Depending on how things go with Gamestop and Bestbuy today I may have 2 CE's up for sale next week, reduced for lack of beta :P. Khalus said I should mention it. I would rather take a small hit in the pocket book and see one of you guys use them then throw them onto ebay where some silly nugget will snatch it / them up just so he can do the whole "I'm so leet" bs.
Any way, please don't do the "sorry to hear that" thing. It is my one pet peeve. I can't stand people feeling sorry for me, it is what it is. :blah: The up side I still have my coffee and some sci fi left to watch. <.< >.> <.< Random sci fi link http://io9.com/ . So feel free to throw potatoes or whatever at me, I'll respect you more in the morning :P
Back to top Go down
Xao

Xao

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:59 am

Hope you get to come back soon ^_^. Who knows, maybe things will turn around; and we will see you sooner than you think ^_~.
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com
Khelzar

Khelzar

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 am

I'll just say this then! Looking forward to you joining us next year!:D And thanks for giving us first pick for those CEs. Very generous of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:54 am

Managed to kill both CE's ..I think. Bestbuy took 30 seconds on the phone. Gamestop..had to do it online and it has not been confirmed yet.
I'll be able to jump on once people start buying really expensive garage doors again. My wife works for a company that makes the top of the line wooden garage doors. (( I think the cheapest one they sell cost $2500)) So once people start buying luxury garage doors again we will have more income. Otherwise, I need to convince her that we need to move to Nevada so I can return to the kitchens and support us. (( former Chef))
The really hard part about this is that my son and I just found an Aikido studio to go to near by. I want to get back into grappling and he wants to learn how to take the old man down. (( I keep telling him not to let me get a hold of any joints or his neck :P )) So that is on the back burner to.
Expect to see a lot of mindless rants about sci fi and anime though until I do get on. If anything, you guys are the first group I have found that I don't have to explain why Cpt. Jack is so freaking cool !!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:03 pm

Alrighty, sounds good...well kinda! Though I hope you'll be able to play with us eventually, cause I'm pretty sure we'll all still be here. You're welcome to stick around in the guild forums and read the little that may be posted until then...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:26 pm

We'll miss you, even though I haven't really met you yet in Vent, hehehe. But keep your chin up, I'm sure things will work out for the best!
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the facts, no pity party please :P   Just the facts, no pity party please :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just the facts, no pity party please :P
Page 1 of 1