Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

25th Anniversary ~ Legend of Zelda Mural

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

25th Anniversary ~ Legend of Zelda Mural Empty
PostSubject: 25th Anniversary ~ Legend of Zelda Mural   25th Anniversary ~ Legend of Zelda Mural Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 am

Its the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda, and an Japanese Artist created an amazing mural of nearly every major character from the series. I like it very much! I also found over on 1UP, there is a 25th Anniversary Celebration of Zelda covering all kinda of things, from best fan videos, facts, merchandise, commercials, and coverage of all the titles. Not surprisingly, there are quite a few Zelda games I've never played yet...doh

I need to get a new PC controller and possibly break out some emulators and roms and play at least one I havn't yet...

25th Anniversary ~ Legend of Zelda Mural ZeldaMural
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

25th Anniversary ~ Legend of Zelda Mural
Page 1 of 1