Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annwen Fiori

Annwen Fiori

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Empty
PostSubject: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Come one, come all, get your awesome anniversary rings. Man I love these things, seeing as how you have to have the luck of a god to get a mog tablet these only come round once a year.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Oi, I love these rings so very much...maybe after I defeat Maat, using this I could get my PLD to lvl 75 far quicker than anticipated!

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! AnniversaryRing

Quote :

Event Schedule
From Tuesday, May 11, 2009 at 1:00 a.m. until Tuesday, May 25, 2009 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT).

Participating in the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign

Throughout the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign, moogles everywhere will be doling out interesting little tidbits of information concerning your adventures in Vana'diel. They have also prepared a veritable mountain of commemorative gifts to dispense to adventurers, so please do not hesitate to speak to any of the moogle NPCs located on the streets of the three nations during the campaign.

*Players in possession of an Anniversary Ring obtained from either last year's Adventurer Appreciation Campaign or the Welcome Back Campaign must dispose of their ring before being eligible to acquire a new one.

*Disposing of an Anniversary Ring obtained during this year's Adventurer Appreciation Campaign will not make a player eligible to obtain another.

Event Moogle Locations

Southern San d'Oria (J-9) / Northern San d'Oria (D-8) / Bastok Mines (I-9) / Bastok Markets (G-8) / Windurst Waters (north side) (F-5) / Windurst Woods (K-10)

8th Vana'versary Congratulatory Letters

Distinguished individuals from across the Middle Lands have sent congratulatory letters to the moogles. But wait, there's more! Crate-loads of handsome dinner suits wearable by ladies and gents alike have also been delivered as presents for all adventurers, so pick up yours now by speaking to one of the moogles posted at the following locations:
Southern San d'Oria (I-8) / Bastok Markets (F-8) / Windurst Waters (north side) (F-9)

Mog Tablets Unleashed!

Ordinarily, upon the discovery of all eleven mog tablets, three random Super Kupowers will take effect. For the duration of the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign, however, the full set of eleven powers will be unleashed. So go on, get out there and help your fellow adventurers scour the land in the search effort!

Brush up on details pertaining to areas hosting mog tablets and the list of Super Kupowers.
*The effects of Super Kupowers will remain active for one week (Earth time) following the discovery of all eleven mog tablets.

Adventurer Footprints
Information on adventurer exploits broken down on a world-by-world basis will be made available for your viewing pleasure via PlayOnline from Monday, May 17 at 1:00a.m. (PDT).

How to Access

From the PlayOnline Main Menu Games >> FINAL FANTASY XI >> Developer's Room >> Adv. Appreciation

Oh and here a little info about my character per the event Moogle:

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! FFXILife
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Chat Frequency: 91863
Conversations With NPCs: 24160
Parties Joined: 1011
Alliances Joined: 58
Battles Fought: 37605
Number of Times KO: 258
Enemies Defeated: 22543
GM Calls Made: 0
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:13 am

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! AA
Six years worth of stats
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:06 am

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Ffxi_a11
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Got mine :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:29 pm

u guys can also get the new outfit for free from a diff moogle i suggest u guys get em now or miss out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!   8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8th Anniversary - Rings Ahoy!
Page 1 of 1