Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Defending violent video games, Medal of Honor edition

Go down 
+3
Kel Krius
Talos Valcoran
Ianthe Reine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Corday Rynir

Corday Rynir

Defending violent video games, Medal of Honor edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending violent video games, Medal of Honor edition   Defending violent video games, Medal of Honor edition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

Maybe living my entire 29-year existence in Cali has jaded me to this sort of thing, but I just cannot get riled up about this. I know it's exceptionally moronic and lacks all common sense, ESPECIALLY when compared to other violent entertainment media. But... considering all the other "We know better and therefore will tell you how you must live your life" type laws passed here, I'm just not surprised anymore.

California is the poster child for "Nanny State." I'm pretty sure Athena is going to be removed from our state emblem and replaced with Hera to more appropriately depict the nature of this state.

In the end, I am confident this bill will be thrown out. The 9th circuit court of appeals is where this bill will eventually end up should it pass, and they have a strong track record as being proponents of free speech. Besides, as I said, there is a lot of precedent that supports the opponents of this bill.
Back to top Go down

Defending violent video games, Medal of Honor edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2