Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Netheri Vaiusi

Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th) Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)   Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm

So the 5th season of Dexter airs this month, and I just recently caught up to the end of season 4. I never heard about this series until a month ago, but it really caught my attention. It's a psychological thriller that's all about being in the head of a vigilante/serial killer who is a blood spatter analyst for the Miami Metro Homicide department. There's tons of blood, twists, and superb acting (the only person I don't like is Dexter's sister - she's too dramatic though she plays a good part)!

I'm not going to show a trailer for season 5 - and if you intend on watching the episodes I wouldn't look for the trailer either. It spoils too much of the previous seasons. Seasons 1 & 2 are superb, season 3 is a bit more mushy and about building a relationship between him and his wife, but season 4 brought back that excellence. Season 5 kind of wraps back around to season 1, and opens so many possibilities. I can't wait to see the opener.

Anyone else in EE that enjoys this show as much as I do?
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)   Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Man I am so out of the TV loop... I was coming in here expecting to hear about Dexter's Laboratory. Onigiri Dead
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)   Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Haha! Wouldn't that show be in season 20+ by now?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)   Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Roan Varuna wrote:
Man I am so out of the TV loop... I was coming in here expecting to hear about Dexter's Laboratory. Onigiri Dead

Too true...love that cartoon!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)   Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexter Season 5 (Airs Sept 26th)
Page 1 of 1