Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Comic Con Public Demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirigu Bateau

Comic Con Public Demo Empty
PostSubject: Comic Con Public Demo   Comic Con Public Demo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Public Demo   Comic Con Public Demo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Oooh a Glyph System, never saw that one done before...rofl Oh geez, Achievements; can't say I've ever seen those either...blah

I'm still only minutely interested in Tera anymore; it looked good until they started revealing how generic and C&P it was and then of course after I got to play FFXIV; everything else pales in comparison.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Qwalen Masthead

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Public Demo   Comic Con Public Demo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 am

Tera is L3 and thats not a bad thing. It will be like AIon here though. Lots and lots of hype, a good amount of box sales then the complaints about anime looking and not western enough followed by server merges.
Back to top Go down
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Public Demo   Comic Con Public Demo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 am

I am hoping that with the new NOT targeting system it makes it more gooder to play not to mention a lot harder for bots. I have been tired of the outdated targeting system for a long time now. I am also hoping for some good things out of a much needed dynamic fighting enhancement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Con Public Demo   Comic Con Public Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic Con Public Demo
Page 1 of 1