Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons Empty
PostSubject: USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons   USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 am

Fricking awesome, 3 more seasons of Burn Notice scheduled to air. Awesome show so I'm very happy to see all this love for it...

Quote :
Burn Notice hasn't even returned for its fourth season and USA has renewed it for two more after that, according to Variety.

The spy-action series has been averaging 7.1 million viewers, with 6.1 million tuning in for the Season 3 finale.

The Jeffrey Donovan-led show will also begin airing in reruns on MyNetwork this fall.

Burn Notice returns for its fourth season Thursday, June 3 on USA.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons   USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:57 am

The finale had 1 million viewers less than their average and they think it's a good idea to renew for 3 more seasons? :o I'd see that as a sign that people are beginning to slowly lose interest and the numbers will continue to steadily decline, but that's just me...

Never heard of the show by the way :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons   USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:32 am

I just couldn't get into this show myself. I'm happy for the people who do enjoy it though. It's always nice to get another season of your favorites!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons   USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA Renews Burn Notice For Two More Seasons
Page 1 of 1