Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!   Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Make It Or Break It and The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Not everyone cup of tea, but I enjoy them. More should be starting up again soon as well!

Oh yeah Better off Ted started its new season a few weeks ago too. If you like stupid comedy then you'll love this one!

Heroes has also resumed even though its not as good as it used to be!

Legend of the Seeker is back this Sat, still haven't started watching this second season yet...decided to wait for quite a few eps to air then have a marathon...hehe

Chuck is back as well this week! Wooo finally...can't wait to see the new kung-fu Chuck in action...rofl!

Oh and Sanctuary also returns this Friday as well!

Last edited by Khalus on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!   Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 am

Chuck has a two hour Sunday. I hate when nbc pulls that crap...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!   Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:07 am

Pulls what...its good if a network actually airs their shows viewers want to watch on a day/time when they're there to watch it.

What pisses me off are shows that they place premiers and cont to run on say late Fri night when they know most their crowd for that show is not going to be home then they cry the next day that nobody watched it and are going to cancel it...heh Or say they want a show to do good, but they change its premiere to air the same time of another popular show on diff channels and they know that other one is gonna draw more viewers. Its like /slap don't make ppl choose, air your show when nothing else it on to draw viewers away...sheesh!

Seriously there must be monkeys running these networks, cause there decisions are so horrible most times.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!   Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:20 am

In the case of Chuck it just put me off that rather then give it a Monday 2 hour like Heroes had it seems they are trying to fill dead air time on Sunday ( play offs start this weekend don't they?) then drop another hour the following day. I would rather watch Chuck but I know a few people that are in a spot where they either watch Chuck or the Playoffs. ( in laws live in the country , satellite, and slow speed internet.)
I just have fears any time I see networks running a show on a different night . It's to easy to go " Oh well the premier had poor ratings so in 3 weeks we will try it on Thursday then cram 2 hours a week for a month so we can end the series quick and replace it with another crime / hospital drama". I will give you NBC has a better track record then FOX. ( Cough) Terminator,Firfly,Dollhouse,..anything non-x files styled sci fi (cough)
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!   Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Gotta remember to record Chuck on DVR...I haven't gotten to it yet!
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!   Yay, new seasons have begun tonight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay, new seasons have begun tonight!
Page 1 of 1