Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pictal

Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello Everyone!

I use to play FFXI way back in the day, I had a level 75 PLD and was around untill the end of the COP era. I am currently VERY interested in picking up FFXIV once it comes out and would like to return to the great lands of Vanadiel 1 last time. This time around I'm looking at a Mithra Corsair as my main, the class looks unique and fun! What time zone are you all in?, I'm in PST and usually don't get on untill about 5:00 PM, hope that isn't a problem? I'm also probably going to play a bit on the casual side aswell, as I don't have as much time as I use to.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Nice to meet you! So you're doing like me and giving FFXI another go while you wait for XIV, kewl! Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! 402589

Corsair does look cool, I've considered leveling it after I get my Monk to 75, I think you made a good choice and you'll enjoy it, I've heard good things about it anyway!

We have a variety of people from different times zones so there's almost always a few people on, but your time slot does seem to fall into our busiest time, so you won't get lonely ^^b

I have to mention though that if you plan to name your FFXI character Ohemgee it may not fall into the rules of our naming policy, at the end of the day it's not my call, but just a heads up before you make your character we do like people to choose fantasy based names.

Hope to see you in-game!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Hihi and welcome to EE, glad to have ya interested in us and wanting to adventure in Vana'diel once again before the lands of Hydaelyn are upon us! The Corsair is a very fun job, but also very expensive, just ask Brialyn, and Mithra of course always look good in all outfits so all around good choice.

However before you are granted membership, you will have to change your name to something that of fantasy or high fantasy as requested in the visitor instructions naming policy, and which will also be your in-game char name! Ohemgee = OMG{oh my god} and is not an acceptable name, so come up with something else and we'll go from there!

Respond here with a new name...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Pictal

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Haha, Sorry!

I'm alittle use to this name through my play times in WoW....

Hmmmmm,

How about Pictal?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Thats fine if thats what you want...lemme know!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Shingajenzu

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Welcome Pictal!

I have always been intrigued by the Corsair and got it to 12 or something silly like that, it was fun, I liked rolling dice.

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Hello and welcome to EE! I loved Corsair but it is expensive if you want to play it traditional. I have seen a lot of people subbing nin and just getting in with daggers instead of really using their gun. It is probably cheaper that way.

Nice to have you with us. I will not be in game again tonight but I should be back on tomorrow no prob to give you a pearl if you are in game ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

welcome to EE was on vaca sorry for the late welcome o.o
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:

That's no excuse! Bring some super internet that can connect you from the middle of the ocean next time! Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! 541493
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 pm

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
Achasia Koromis wrote:

That's no excuse! Bring some super internet that can connect you from the middle of the ocean next time! Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! 541493

>.> im not paying 1$ per minute jsut to say hello from a cruise line o.o dont like it? wire me some munneh!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm

I'll wire you sumthin! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!   Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Old Veteran looking to return before FFXIV gets released!
Page 1 of 1