Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Empty
PostSubject: Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!   Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey guys. I tried playing this game before but when i did i had nothing but level 75 friends that did nothing but raid. no real help or stuff

looking to level and heal bunch of you guys and make new friends here!

i've raided a lot in another-game but i hope to do much better here.

Trying out RDM and seeing how they turn out.
and thanks to whoever Khrymson is. I wanted on Fenrir server too so this really worked out.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!   Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 pm

hihi, I'm Khrymson over on MMORPG and also the Linkshell Leader. Nice to have you come visit and want to join us, so quickly. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time in FFXI...its a great MMO if you give it a chance and others to play with.

Membership incoming then, you'll receive a pearl in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!   Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 pm

welcome to the EE forums. Khalus is khrymson hehe Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!   Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 pm

His in game name matches his forum name so less trouble there hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!   Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Welcome to the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!   Great dude wants to join. Saying hey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great dude wants to join. Saying hey!
Page 1 of 1