Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

tinytimm would like to join:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijin Tsuji

tinytimm would like to join:) Empty
PostSubject: tinytimm   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Hello there I played ff11 very briefly, but while i was there i played a monk, and his name was tinytimm(guess his race haha).
I then moved to WoW(i know fanboys unite or something along those lines..)

I quit wow for RL reasons. And have been searching for a new mmo to get into and ff14 has been shaping up to what i want in my next mmo. I have played all mmos major and minor for the last 10years asherons call anyone? from eve to ac to eq to silkroad online(korean mmos are fun to!)

but just wanted to introduce myself, i saw your post on tentonhammers forums. I will once again be named tinytimm as a big fury ape :)
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: tinytimm would like to join:)   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Welcome. I've always had a love of taru monks. Far too cute.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: tinytimm would like to join:)   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Hello and welcome, glad to have ya interested in us. By big fury ape you mean the Galka/Roegadyn right...heh!?

Anyway, I suppose your name is acceptable if you play that race, however I'll be removing the 10, and capitalizing the name as usual.

Talk with ya again soon......upgrade to a member incoming shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: tinytimm would like to join:)   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello, I will go a bit more in debt this post. last post i wanted to itnroduce myself. this time i wanna make a formal application

Name:Tony street
Job:pc tech.

MMO history: I first started gamin when i was a wee lad playing the first nintendo. My first game was of course zelda. Then as systems upgraded so did i. I got my first pc when i was about 12. My mothers boyfriend introduced me to a old school mmo call Asherons call it was around when eq came out had some what similar gameplay. but the way you made your chr was so unique i wish more mmos of todays scene would take a lesson. You had your ten basics attribs(str,end,stam,etc) then you had about 50-70 sub attribs call abilities that you could specialize in or just train anywhere from Item magic(buffing weapons etc.) to scavinging(dis enchanting from wow for the most part). It was open world with a very non linear quest line. You didnt have to quest at all. You could literally put a party together go to a spawn zone and be there for hours,. it was fun , alot of repitisious grinding but at that age it was great.

I palyed that for about 3years. then i moved onto Asherons call2 Dont know if anyone heard about that but it was only around for a short time because the moderator and a couple of programers walked from the game because the fundind was slipping. In the begging the chat systems was so terrible you could barley text someone(mind yuo this was out before wow and everything hip and awesome nowadays).
This game had the best graphics hands down (still better then most graphics out there look for screenshots online) It had three main races Human,lugian,and tumerok(lugian adn tume being monsters in the first one) This one was more like wow which wow stole some of the games ideas like they did with EQ2. The ui was similar and the way you progress and got skills was except that your skills your got werent based on level persay your could spend the exp you get from the levels you have earned and use it to unlock and level said skills you chose. The endgame of this mmo was so amazain it saddens me that it got shut down.

From AC2 I moved to eq2 for a short period of time because i couldnt take it it just didnt catch my fancy.(nuff said).

I then found ff11 and started playing my taru monk which was amazing but i wasnt paying for it at the time and was playing with my moms boyfriend and he hated it(to much work for him i guess) so he cancled our subs.

At the time wow was out about a year or so. And i started playing (got hooked because of how many people were playing at the time). I started as a dwarf warrior lvled him up to 60 in about 4months got into the endgame raiding and went nuts from there,. Ive done every raid from MC to AQ40 all old world stuff. Lvled ever race/clss up to 80 with either t7 or t7.5 gear, I left before ulduar came out. I never liked the crafting system so i didnt do much of that. But i did love the old school pvp when you had to have some skill and actually rely on other people for help to survive. It was a fun 3years that i played. And i quit because it got toeasy and didnt really have the love for the game that i use to, ive led raids on everything except molten core, (never really liked that one much). Been a guild leader.

hehe sorry if this is really long.
I have played countless F2P mmos(silkroad,maple story, mini fighter etc.)

Now im looking for the next big thing and ff14 has everythign i want in a mmo and more, the crafting system has me so hooked i wanna play it right now,( I HATE CRAFTING).

lol sorry but im laid back usally (unless someone ticks me off then ill say something).
Love to help people and just run aruond doing nothing taking in the games atmosphere is a big thing especially if it looks nice and sounds nice which this game atm looks and the sound track is already amazing from what i heard on the official website.

my first FF title was FF tactics on the original PS1 thats when i got hooked.( played every FF from 6upto 12.) I love the game all the different story lines the sound tracks are just amazing, the lores in these game are among the top RPGs out there. I am looking forward to playing this and learning the new game and listening to the sounds!.

I plan on being a blacksmith/warrior at the begining:)

Im currently not in school and dont plan on going to college right now sense i jsut got a new job.!

well anyways thats my app thanks for reading sorry if it was so long.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: tinytimm would like to join:)   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Interesting, sounds quite a bit like most gamers lives....although you're missing out on quite a few others that were good too. I do recall AC1 & II, played them both extensively.

And really you've never played FF I through V....you gotta get those and play em....preferably the classic versions, then if you want they've all been remade and released on the GBA & DS in recent years which are not bad, but I don't care for the 3D that several have been turned into!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Raijin Tsuji

PostSubject: Re: tinytimm would like to join:)   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:37 am

nope never played them never gotten the time i guess or never really serched for the games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tinytimm would like to join:)   tinytimm would like to join:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tinytimm would like to join:)
Page 1 of 1