Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links! Empty
PostSubject: Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:47 pm

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:53 am

Added the new Asmodian Ascension video found on AionSource!
Back to top Go down
Xao

Xao

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 am

*Drools* I cant wait xD
Back to top Go down
http://otakugamerz.halini.com

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 am

You and me both sister! lol Ive been waiting impatiently for this game for far longer than both Warhammer and Age of Crap (hehe) put together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!   Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion: The Tower of Eternity Links!
Page 1 of 1