Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

My opinion of Aion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malik

Malik

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 am

well ive been playing aion since cb lost 3 lvl 25 charcters when servers reset(fail)
started up again spend 3-5 hours gettin a charcter to lvl 10 not really fun an starter scenery isnt that great to look at if ur gonna make multiple charcters if ur jsut gonna have a main thats it its ok.playing this vs wow to me is about the sam ei palyed wow for awhile an got 2 charcters to lvl 80 an playing this it seems the same but with extremely better graphic. me personally aion is great but ive played it so much everything seemed the same especially with out anyone to paly with since mos tpeople dont like to party up(love being in party)i was stoked about aion when i joined CB but after about adter 6 months of playing the classes r the same as most mmos warrior summoner etc etc but hey this is why im joining ff11 it offers so much more
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:26 am

Aye, the classes in Aion were just far too generic. No real substance to any of them.
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:32 am

Tareith wrote:
Aye, the classes in Aion were just far too generic. No real substance to any of them.
yea seriosuly if i wanted generic id go play a free to paly mmo an not have to worry about playing 15.00 a month with some crappy veteran item that last an hour
if i wanted generic i could go play rappelz
Back to top Go down
Ayaneko

Ayaneko

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 am

there really is no substance at all to aion and that is sad. It is true no matter how you slice that the game world has a great potential but unfortunately I don't think that potential will be ever be realized or even be tapped into =(
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 am

Seraphim wrote:
there really is no substance at all to aion and that is sad. It is true no matter how you slice that the game world has a great potential but unfortunately I don't think that potential will be ever be realized or even be tapped into =(
yea look at all the games from ncsoft they were all great ideas but in the end they seem to go no were i am actually surprised ncsoft actually decided to come out with
a guild wars 2 but in the end i think personal aion should be free theyve got like 10 servers an at most i think theres about at most 500 people on each one
Back to top Go down
Tareith

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:42 am

Well, to be fair, guild wars II isn't being made by ncsoft proper, just the dev company they bought. I've yet to see a Korean MMO with any PVE substance, but that's just the way it is. Sadly, Aion held so much promise yet fell short. Then again, what MMO hasn't fallen short in PVE in the past 5+ years? There is a reason that FFXIV has such a huge following already, yet hardly any info has been released about it.
Back to top Go down
Malik

Malik

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

yea thats true guess thats why ive played almost all the mmos on mmorpg.com an they all seem the same i did play ff11 on my 360 but quit caus ei checked all servers but couldnt find anyone to help me so i got annoyed an said id wait till 14 came out but sinc ei found this site maybe i can ahve alot of fun on 11 :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My opinion of Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion of Aion   My opinion of Aion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My opinion of Aion
Page 1 of 1