Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzrik

Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Ello :)

Meant to post this when I posted my question in the other sub forum.

I have played FFXI on and off since it released on the PC. Never really got into a nice linkshell that made me really want to keep playing as I got bored. I really do think people you meet make the game 10x more enjoyable and worth staying and having fun.

I plan to possibly move my main character over to Fenir when I resub on the first. Looking to actually stay in the game for awhile this time once I have met all of you. Really think this could turn me around from getting bored right away when I resub for the lack of friends I do not have in the game.

I am not high level by no means but always willing to help another person out. I tend to even ask any new person I see in town if they need help with anything before I logoff for the night.

I am sure it will be a pleasure to meet all of you once I have gotten the chance to.

Look forward to seeing you guys in game. :D
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Look me up. im lvl 20 monk/15thief/12war. im absolutly new so.
Im sure theres lots you can help with and in return ill try to entertain you with my noobness.
My name is the same as here on the forum
Back to top Go down
Zzrik

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 pm

I might jump on tonight with my trial character (used it to update the game early so I would not have to wait hours on end to play once I resub) to mess around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yonnie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Hello and welcome!

Is Zzrik your in-game name? If so, you may just want to check up on our naming policy. I am not sure if it will be legal or not.

Anyways, when you are in-game, please feel free to send a /tell for anything.

Yonnie
Back to top Go down
Zzrik

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:24 pm

It was Krizzs but I transfered to a new server like 2 years ago and someone already had my name so just kind of turned it around to Zzrik (pronounced Z-rick). I might delete my current trial character on Fenir to Zzrik so I can change my name when I transfer.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Greetings and welcome. I totally understand what you mean about people. MMOs just aren't much fun solo and when you're looking at a group focused game like FFXI, it can get brutal if you aren't lucky enough to find a group of people. I personally wouldn't think Zzrik would be bad, there's a few RL names that start with double letters as it is, but it's up to Khalus.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Hiya's, I've seen ya lurking around the forums quite a bit over the past week, and was hoping you were going to join us. Your name is actually great...I've liked it since I saw it, and I've pronounced it as emphasis on the initial Zs then a bit of a zzz and rik...hehe

Well, I'll get ya membership in a sec, and hopefully talk with ya more on our forums and in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Good Call on the name Khalus That name is really original and fun, not to mention short witch makes things easyer for everyone. I need to find myself a better name then Johny.
Back to top Go down
Zzrik

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Khalus wrote:
Hiya's, I've seen ya lurking around the forums quite a bit over the past week, and was hoping you were going to join us. Your name is actually great...I've liked it since I saw it, and I've pronounced it as emphasis on the initial Zs then a bit of a zzz and rik...hehe

Well, I'll get ya membership in a sec, and hopefully talk with ya more on our forums and in-game soon!

Exactly how I wanted it pronounced. Just hold the Z for like a half a second and it is perfect :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..   Sorry I forgot to post this earlier.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry I forgot to post this earlier..
Page 1 of 1