Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

LEGO Universe Links & Videos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

LEGO Universe Links & Videos Empty
PostSubject: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 pm

• CES 10: Walkthrough Part I ~ The interactive experience begins with customizations and quirky comedy as the tour of LEGO Universe begins at CES 2010.
  • CES 10: Walkthrough Part II ~ The expendable hero embarks on his first mission as the CES 2010 Walkthrough continues.
  • CES 10: Walkthrough Part III ~ The NPCs get more unique as the game progresses to offer more missions and experience for the blocky protagonists of LEGO Universe.
  • CES 10: Walkthrough Part IV ~ Import your own objects and go through the cave in this part of our Lego Universe CES 2010 walkthrough.
  • CES 10: Walkthrough Part V ~ Enter the ring in this part of our Lego Universe CES 2010 walkthrough.
  • CES 10: Walkthrough Part VI ~ Exit the cave through a secret sidepath and find a new hidden pets area in this part of our Lego Universe CES 2010 walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 pm

I may have to let my son know about this. They had some video on Kotaku about it. Really did not even put 2 and 2 together when you posted this. I did not even know the Lego brand was being MMO'ed.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Oh yeah they announced this like 3-4 yrs ago...so I wouldn't doubt seeing a released late this year or early 2011. Greatly looking forward to it, looks like a ton of fun and a good time killer, but only as a side interest!
Back to top Go down
Kith

Kith

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm

3ed 2010 from what Kotaku said. Looked a bit glitchy in a few videos but nothing they won't polish by the beta. If it is cheaper then WoW's monthly I think I can get my son to turn his back on WoW. ( fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm

hehe
Back to top Go down
Lathara

Lathara

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm

Ahh lego nothing more satisfying then you dad spending 6 hours to make that big model for you.. Only for you to smash the F*** out of it in 5 seconds..

Awesome toy and cool to see an MMO
Back to top Go down
Citrond

Citrond

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 pm

lol, random trailer is random xD

This actually looks pretty neat after watching the other vids. I might try it out if my little brother gets it or something.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 am

I bet the graphics will be all blocky!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 am

Pyrrha wrote:
I bet the graphics will be all blocky!

LEGO Universe Links & Videos 41225 LEGO Universe Links & Videos 402589
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEGO Universe Links & Videos   LEGO Universe Links & Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEGO Universe Links & Videos
Page 1 of 1