Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Ultimate Warhammer Online Videos Information ~{366 Videos so far!}~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Ultimate Warhammer Online Videos Information ~{366 Videos so far!}~ Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Warhammer Online Videos Information ~{366 Videos so far!}~   Ultimate Warhammer Online Videos Information ~{366 Videos so far!}~ Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Instead of making one thread and posting all the links there, I'm going to make a separate thread for different types of videos based on each section of Warhammer Online! This will be an easier method of separating all the videos and will require much less searching when a member or lurker is looking for something in particular.

Decided that I'll now be making a post in each category as I add new videos so members and visitors alike will be able to locate them easier, and also that they will be added to the bottom of the list!

~ 366 Videos So Far! ~

About the links:

{DL} ~ Some of the links from the Warhammer Online Official Site don't work anymore and only a DL of it exists so this means u have to Download the video to your PC and watch it; until I can find the video elsewhere to watch online!

{Link} ~ Means that the link is still active and it will transfer you to the video location and you can view it there!

If you know of a video that I don't have a link to yet, please post it in the section it fits with and I'll add it to the master list at the top! Also if you have a link to a better quality version of a video I have linked please post it and I'll change the master list link. Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Ultimate Warhammer Online Videos Information ~{366 Videos so far!}~
Page 1 of 1