Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Movie: Avatar (no spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tareith

Movie: Avatar (no spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Movie: Avatar (no spoilers)   Movie: Avatar (no spoilers) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 am

Just got back from watching it and really enjoyed it. I thought it was very well done and quite pretty, even if the plot was a lil preachy. All in all, I'd recommend seeing it and I'll be picking it up on bluray when it comes out I think. Somehow I missed like, any trailers or info on the movie at all; which is the way I prefer it.

Anyone else seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Avatar (no spoilers)   Movie: Avatar (no spoilers) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 am

I saw trailers on it in Fox during Glee episodes and even on So You Think You Can Dance. It looks really interesting and I want to watch it. Hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Avatar (no spoilers)   Movie: Avatar (no spoilers) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:00 am

Yeah, been wanting to see it for yrs, but no money at the moment, well no money I'd spent on the overpriced theaters...anyway, I have a fairly good rip of it and watched a few min, it looks nice but I'm gonna wait until it gets a DVD release and watch it then.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Avatar (no spoilers)   Movie: Avatar (no spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie: Avatar (no spoilers)
Page 1 of 1