Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Tell All MAPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Herkybirdy

Herkybirdy

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:13 am

I started to write this post yesterday but I was so tired I couldn't think straight. But now I'm Refreshed so here it goes.

Have you ever been killed, or missed something important in-game because you were on a website looking at maps trying to figure out where you need to go. Have you ever missed that chest because you got the position of it but you had to spend all you time counting on your in-game map (hmmm.. Across A, B, C, D, E, F, Down 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Crap I moved my finger, A, B, C, D, E....). Well then have I got good news for you.

What If i told you you could have those website maps, as your in-game map overlays! No, it won't unlock those maps you don't have already (you cant cheat like that). But just like the .dat swapping that Khalus showed us how to do for your toon, you can do the same thing with your maps.

So how much would you pay for something as nifty as this? $99.99, $199.99, even $299.99? No way! Never you say!!! Well guess what? You can get this cool new ability for as little as FREE!!!

So.. all you have to is click on the link here FFXICartography-v1.01 and you can get your very own Cool Maps, (while supplies last). To use, simply unzip the zip file to your PlayOnline\SquareEnix\Final Fantasy XI directory. or where ever you have Final Fantasy 11 installed. (DO NOT INSTALL WHILE LOGGED INTO FFXI or POL or the game may crash or behave strangely.)

Now log into your game and have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=10000012107159

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:25 pm

I downloaded these maps and installed them and I really like them. They have great information on them. I no longer keep a map open on my browser to reference because these maps have all the information on them that I'm getting from the maps on the browser except I am opening them up in game. Great help and glad you posted this Herk.
Back to top Go down
Ollipeist

Ollipeist

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks for the link, bud
Back to top Go down

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am

ok Bri the lost has now installed them, lets see if they help :furrydance:
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 am

Brialyn wrote:
ok Bri the lost has now installed them, lets see if they help :furrydance:

hehe, did so too and they are nice, though some of them just have an insane amount of data on them.... :furryglomp:
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 pm

lol well I used them last night in the past...still got lost...I guess I'm hopeless :furryhuggle:
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:11 am

Updated version of these maps here.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

Tell All MAPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell All MAPS   Tell All MAPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell All MAPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: FFXI Guides-
Jump to: