Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Will sing for exp.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tareith

Will sing for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Will sing for exp.   Will sing for exp. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Greetings. I ran across this LS while looking over mmorpg.com (like a few other people it would seem) and thought I'd pop in and say hi~

I'm pre-ordered for Aion and have been playing the beta events, but since I've pretty much found out all I need for launch, I'm kinda restless again. I plan on playing it at launch, but I'm really more of PVE kinda player at heart and have doubts as to how long it'll last. Since FFXIV's announcement, every other MMO is nothing more than a stop-gap to fill the time..

I played FFXI starting at NA launch until a few years ago when the playerbase started to dry up. I left to join some friends in WoW, did the raiding treadmill thing, got a few 70s (then 80s), got bored out of my skull. Truth be told, I'd been bored for quite some time but friends are the whole reason I love MMOs so much. I tried coming back to FFXI last year but I didn't really know anyone and finding a group at 37 was freakin stupid hard (this was right before level sync was added). FFXI's always been my fallback MMO, my home; and I've been kicking around the idea of coming back for quite some time now. Once I saw the post on MMORPG, I figured why not. I'm not planning on rerolling (unless my character is gone, in which case I will) but I'll level sync with any of my jobs (75 Brd, 50s-60s on a couple others) and really want to level my sch. I enjoy casual play/leveling up, doing missions, helping others, etc. >^.^<

Oh ya, my play times are normally ~20.:00-01:30ish Central on weekdays, any on the weekends.
Back to top Go down

Will sing for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will sing for exp.   Will sing for exp. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm

We would be thrilled to have you with us through XI and beyond (XIV that is ^^)

We are on Fenrir server, not sure where your toon is at but if you feel like paying for transfer you are more than welcome to join us (unless you are on Fenrir and then no problems)! Khal will get you updated here shortly and we have a whole bunch of stuff to read through.

Welcome to the LS! :furrydance:
Back to top Go down
Tareith

Will sing for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will sing for exp.   Will sing for exp. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 pm

I've no idea what server she's on and have no issues transferring (kinda hard to join the LS from another server, ne?).
Back to top Go down

Will sing for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will sing for exp.   Will sing for exp. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Look forward to seeing you in the LS Tareith.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

Will sing for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will sing for exp.   Will sing for exp. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Hiyas....hope you decide to play FFXI and stick with it with us. I was also in the beta for Aion and it was just really blah. Too me its just another quest-driven POS with a horrible community already and insanely crazy-stupid PvP enforced.

If you enjoy PvE more like most of us here do, you'll do better to stick with XI, and not waste your time or money on Aion! We do a lot together every night, PTs, missions, getting ADV jobs unlocked etc...so were very active frequently, but there are some hours when most are sleeping or just not on or just don't wanna PT and get solo farming done!

Anyway, I'll get ya upgraded in a sec, so be sure to stop by our members areas and read the stickies and announcements to get caught up. Cya in-game!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

Will sing for exp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will sing for exp.   Will sing for exp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will sing for exp.
Page 1 of 1