Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

The Khrymson Charter {New!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic
Khalus Akuhei

The Khrymson Charter {New!} Empty
PostSubject: The Khrymson Charter {New!}   The Khrymson Charter {New!} Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Khrymson is a Warhammer: Age of Reckoning, Final Fantasy XI & Vanguard: Saga of Heroes multi-MMO Guild founded by Khalus Akuhei. Hopefully I would like to meet several players that would like to help me run this guild with a presence in these 3 MMOs and quite possible more over time! The plan is too have at least one Leader that will help run the guild for each MMO we have a presence in & do minor forum moderation. There will also be several Officers appointed whom will help the Leaders and guide our other members of all ranks.

As the Founder I may come and go from any or all of the MMOs we have a presence in as my interests do and will change; so if I'm leading the guild in one of the MMOs and decide to move on, I'll appoint one of the other Leaders or Officers to take over in my stead. If I choose to return to an MMO I left I don't expect to take over the guild leader position, and will be content as just another Leader or Officer with a voice where needed.

~ General Rules and Responsibilities as a Member of all Ranks ~

* Must Respect the Founder, Leaders, Officers, Elites, Veterans, Members and the Initiates ~ There are no exceptions to this rule. Everybody follows the same procedure to gain entry into the guild, meaning all members should treat others as if they were the Founder themselves. If you have an ongoing quarrel with a member that does not seem like it will be resolved in the foreseeable future, make sure you contact a Leader or an Officer and if that doesn't resolve your issue contact the Founder regardless of the MMO. Members are to treat everyone inside and outside of the guild as you yourself would want to be treated. Please do-not openly accuse any member in open guild chat or game chat of a private matter. Such instances will not be tolerated, if the private matter calls for an open guild discussion it will be left up to the Founder and Leaders to elevate the issue to that point!

* The Chain of Command ~ The Leaders or Officers should be your first contact to discuss issues that can not be addressed between guild members. If your problem is with one or several of them, you should then contact the Founder. Please be respectful to members of all ranks; playing time. If a certain Leader, Officer or the Founder are out in the field, in an instance, working on quests or busy helping other guild members they cannot always be available for everyone at every moment you desire! For simple questions please find another Leader or an Officer or send an in-game mail and you will be contacted as soon as possible. More immediate questions or concerns based on their level of urgency will have a higher priority though when brought to attention. The Chain of Command is to be followed at all times and undermining it will not be tolerated.{See Guild Rank Structure below for more details!}

* The Guild as a Living Community ~ With the living guilds system for Warhammer, the Linkshells in Final Fantasy XI, or a guild in Vanguard it is imperative that you fraternize with other members of the guild. There are many things a guild can do together including: Quests, Crafting, Exploring, Casual Roleplaying and many other events depending on the MMO. I cannot stress how easily a guild can fall apart because of a lack of communication between its members. Guilds should never operate simply as a mass of total strangers in a global chat channel. So everyone is to make sure communications are open at all times; say "Hi" to everyone when you log in or "Good Night" when you're logging off! Its also expected that everyone in return says "Hi" and "Bye" to those members as well!

* Disciplining Wrongful Behavior ~ Disciplinary action is used as a necessary punishment to keep rank. This guild recognizes that its members are humans trying to have a good time, but everyone makes mistakes and does regrettable things. If you attempt to cause unnecessary guild drama, start a verbal war in guild chat or on Ventrilo, disrespect members of the guild, or any number of unlisted things, you are going to earn yourself a negative mark which will restrict you from certain guild activities until deemed by a Leader, Officer or the Founder that you've learned from your mistake! If you succumb to a second mark during your restriction you'll be excluded from all guild events! A 3rd negative mark grants you immediate dismissal from the guild! If you become angry because of any of this, throw a fit and quit the guild you will not be allowed to rejoin.

* Offering Help and Reconciliation ~ If you offer your help, be sure that you’re as good as your word. Members of all ranks need help with quests, materials for crafting, instances, etc! This doesn't mean however, that just because someone offered you help you should expect them to drop everything and work on your request. So please be respectful of that players time. If you cannot follow through on a request you offered to help with make sure you contact that member, explain your problem and come to a reconciliation.

* Our Public Image, Crafting and Begging ~ A guild is only as good as its reputation in that MMO. Be aware that your actions reflect upon this guild and your guild members. Do not beg for gold, instance runs, materials, or help from members! No means no, so don't harass anyone inside or outside the guild. If you need help from a certain crafter or gatherer to make something, please be willing to provide the mats. If the crafter or gatherer offers the mats to make it for free, great, but don’t expect it. Some materials are not cheap nor are they easy to find so please be mindful of that. We also do-not charge other members for the crafting process, but tips are always welcome. Swearing and harassing other players in and out of the guild will not be tolerated. Just remember to conduct yourself as you want others to see you at all times, other players are watching!

* Characters & Alts not played for 60 Days ~ Besides the Founder being exempt from this rule, everyone else is bound to 60 days of not playing that character or alt or be removed from the roster. This means that if your main character or any number of alts have sat in the guild for 60 days and have not been played or advanced in any way they will be expelled from the guild! Continuously logging a character or alt just to reset the counter and keep it in the guild; when you're caught that character or alt will also be expelled.

~ Casual Roleplaying ~

* Details for Casual Roleplaying ~ While no one is required to roleplay, you must be supportive of those who enjoy it. Roleplayers’ creativity and sense of fun could contribute something special and entertaining to the guild! Roleplaying will be entirely casual, and even though Khrymson's Guild chat will be informal, members of all ranks are welcome to roleplay there if they so desire. We understand that not everybody has the same experience and there are many different levels of interest in roleplaying. When roleplaying is happening, mutual respect and acceptance of all those involved are required. Members that are not interested in participating are expected to respect and accept those that are. Likewise members that are roleplaying are expected to respect and accept those that choose not to participate. Also, roleplayers with different styles and abilities are expected to respect and accept each others differences.

There is a designated area within these forums for roleplayers to write in character. Its preferred that any posts in a members particular thread follow that members roleplaying theme. So please respect that member by posting only roleplaying info there unless authorized by them! Any unauthorized posts in a members thread that are not of a roleplaying nature will be removed.

~ Guild Rank Structure ~

* Founder ~ I am the Founder of this guild and final decision of everything regarding Khrymson! I basically have all the time in the world and will be playing several different MMOs. As explained briefly above I may switch MMOs from time to time and won't always be playing the same one as everyone else, but I will be here to assist the Leaders of each MMO and all the members where possible, listening to and accepting suggestions from anyone where needed. As you all; I'm just looking toward having a great time and developing a great Fantasy World friendship with everyone in the guild!

* Leader ~ There will be at least 1 Leader for each MMO we have a presence in; helping me with leading the guild and learning all there is to know about that MMO. Their priority is specialization in everything about that MMO, and helping other guild members with whatever is necessary! Their responsibilities will entail: Forum Moderation, Recruitment, Promotions, Demotions, Guild Bank {Items & Money}Transactions, Organizing Guild Events & Assisting the Officers with anything possible.

* Officer ~ There will be several Officers appointed by the Leader of each MMO helping them lead the other members of all ranks. The Officers primary job will be in assisting the guild members whenever and where-ever necessary. Their responsibilities will entail: Recruitment, Promotions, Guild Bank {Items}Transactions, Organizing Guild Events & Assisting any of the lower ranks where needed.

* Elite ~ You are a distinguished member of our guild. You have proven time and time again to be a highly dedicated, reliable, knowledgeable and willing member for the benefit of the guild. The Elite rank is given to a guild member at the discretion of the Founder and the Leaders where we feel you have truly earned it, there is no time requirement like a Veteran. Their responsibilities will entail: Recruitment & Assisting any of the lower ranks where needed.

* Veteran ~ Veteran status is anointed upon Members of great time and accomplishment within the ranks of Khrymson! To obtain this rank you must have been with the guild for at least 5 months, and have gone to great lengths of participation and assistance! Responsibilities as a Veteran entail: Recruitment, Assisting any of the lower ranks where needed.

* Member ~ Member status is gained after having been an Initiate for 2 weeks, and you have decided that you enjoy your time with us and would like to stick around for long-term! Your responsibilities are: Recruitment, familiarize the Initiates with Khrymson's Rules and Regulations, encourage them to be the best they can for our guild, and become a Member like you...

* Initiate ~ As an Initiate, you have recently joined the ranks of Khrymson within one of the MMOs we have a presence in or you have recently filled out an application here on our forums, and are interested in becoming a member! your application was approved and other members of Khrymson enjoy your company. You have two weeks in which you must prove to us that you're truly interested, and a valuable asset to the guild! During those weeks it is required of you to visit our Guild Forums and fill out an application, establish good communication within the ranks via posting on the forums, talking with other members in the Ventrilo Chat or on Ventrilo itself, and of course participating with the guild in one of the MMOs we have a presence in. This is also a more in-depth time to get to know us all better and decide for yourself if Khrymson is the right guild for you. So welcome to the guild, get in-game and have a good time with us! There are no specific responsibilities as an Initiate other than abiding by all the Rules & Regulations as laid out above!

* Alt ~ Every member of Khrymson will be allowed to have several Alts per guild + your main character. These characters must also follow the naming policy as well, and are bound by the 60-day rule. A proper description will be filled in as too who your main character is for identity purposes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Founder, Leaders, Officers, Elites, Veterans, Members and the Initiates are bound by the rules of the Guild Charter at all times! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would never want the Leaders, Officers, Elites, Veterans, Members and the Initiates to ever think this guild was under the rule of a Tyrant! However, some things within the guild after having been discussed among the Founder, Leaders & Officers may require a guild consensus before being put into action! This allows members of all ranks a say in some things on how this guild will be run. Other times as the Founder I may make changes without asking anyone their opinions. Although, without some form of structure and rules in place many guilds fail and I don't want that to happen to us, as I do possess the initiative, experience and dependability to run this guild.

If at any time you feel as if you can no longer abide by the guild charter, speak with the Founder or one of the Leaders through a PM here on the forums, in-game mail or an in-game /tell and appropriate steps will be taken to solve the issue you're having. If the issue cannot be solved and you choose to leave us, please let us know so that your rank and permissions are removed from these forums as well as your character removed from the guild in that MMO.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

The Khrymson Charter {New!}
Page 1 of 1