Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLinksInfoMapsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Anarchy Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anarchy Online Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy Online   Anarchy Online Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:13 am

One of the oldest MMO's out there, been alive for just over 7 years now and has many systems most modern MMO's struggle with. Funcom is the company that makes it, same company as AoC. The standard game is completely free to download and has no subscription fees. It's only when you start adding expansions that you incure a monthly subscription. So realy it's a half and hal;f. Partly free to play, partly pay to play depanding on if you want all the bells and whistles or not. I've been playing it for about a month now on a free account, and love it despite the majorly out-dated graphics. Thankfuly there will be a graphics overhaul next year.
Back to top Go down
Aziel

Aziel

Anarchy Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Online   Anarchy Online Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:47 am

Yeah, I played this for a while but I moved on to better things. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://ihavecramps.com

Anarchy Online
Page 1 of 1